Kathryn Chandria Manuel Bernardo
March 26, 1996
|Education||Operation Brotherhood Montessori Center|
|Agent||Star Magic (2003–present)|
|Height||1.63 m (5 ft 4 in)|
|Partner||Daniel Padilla (2012-present)|
|Labels||Star Music (2014–present)|
Dubbed as “Asia's Superstar” by various media outlets, People Asia hailed Bernardo as the Box Office Queen of her generation for being the only Filipino actress with two films earning more than P800 million each. Forbes Asia listed her as one of Asia-Pacific’s most influential celebrities on social media. Metro Society included her on their list of Most Influential on Social Media. EdukCircle listed her as one of the Most Influential Celebrities of the Decade.
Bernardo is best known for her roles in the following hit television series Mara Clara (2010–2011) "Princess and I" (2012-2013)., Pangako Sa 'Yo (2015–2016), and La Luna Sangre (2017–2018). She is also known for roles in the films She's Dating the Gangster (2014), Crazy Beautiful You (2015), Barcelona: A Love Untold (2016), The Hows of Us (2018), and Hello, Love, Goodbye (2019), the latter two of which are two of the highest grossing Filipino films of all time.
Kathryn Chandria Manuel Bernardo was born on March 26, 1996, in Cabanatuan in the Philippines. Her parents are Luzviminda and Teodore Bernardo. She was raised alongside her three siblings: two sisters named Chrysler and Kaye, and one brother named Kevin. She is the youngest in her family.
Bernardo began acting in 2003, appearing as the young Cielo on ABS-CBN's It Might Be You. In 2006, she landed her first main role in the TV series Super Inggo playing Maya, the love interest of the main character. She then continued to play different roles in other ABS-CBN shows such as Krystala and Vietnam Rose before landing a permanent spot on the hit kiddie show Goin' Bulilit.
Bernardo's breakthrough role was her as Mara David/Mara Del Valle in the remake of 1992 television drama Mara Clara with her co-star and off-screen best friend Julia Montes. Since its premiere, the TV series remained a consistent leader in primetime ratings. Affirming its success, the show was nominated in the 2011 Banff World Media Festival's "Telenovelas & Soap Operas" category and marked Bernardo's future as a distinguished actress.
After the primetime teleserye ended, Bernardo soon began appearing in the Sunday afternoon teen show Growing Up. Re-partnering with Julia Montes, the show starred other up and coming ABS-CBN teen stars such as Kiray Celis, Diego Loyzaga and Daniel Padilla. On the show, Bernardo played the role of 15-year-old Ella who lives with her single mother. The show premiered strongly, ranking at number 2 overall on the afternoon block of primetime television.
Bernardo's film career started in 2004 with the movie Gagamboy. However, it was only in 2011 when she, together with her Mara Clara co-star Julia Montes, received a lead role in the movie Way Back Home. The film opened at first place with an estimated PHP 18 million (US$428,571) in its first week that then surpassed other foreign film showings at the time, such as The Smurfs and Conan the Barbarian according to Box Office Mojo.
In that same year, Bernardo was included in Regal Film's Metro Manila Film Festival entry Shake, Rattle & Roll 13. Bernardo took on the horror genre by snagging one of the lead roles of the film's second story called Parola. Her performance received positive reviews. In a review for ClickTheCity.com, Philbert Dy praised Bernardo's acting: "A fantastic performance from Kathryn Bernardo ties it all together. It might just be one of the best things that has ever come out of Shake Rattle and Roll."
Breakthrough and acting collaboration with Daniel Padilla
Bernardo starred in Princess and I, a romance/drama royalty-themed television series, following the success of Growing Up. With a cast flanked by Daniel Padilla as Gino Dela Rosa, Enrique Gil as Prince Jao and Bernardo as Mikay/Princess Areeyah, the teleserye is touted as one of the grandest, being the first Philippine show to be shot in Bhutan. Aside from Padilla and Gil as Bernardo's leading men on the show, Pilipinas Got Talent Season 3 former contestant Khalil Ramos played Mikay's unrequited lover and best friend Kiko. Other veteran actors like Gretchen Barretto and Albert Martinez joined the star-studded cast.
The show garnered unprecedented ratings and appraisal as the number one primetime show in September 2012, opening more doors for Bernardo's shining career. In August 2013, she and Daniel Padilla announcing another television series: Got to Believe in which Bernardo plays Chichay Tampipi, a teenage girl who reunites with her childhood friend Joaquin Manansala (Padilla) after many years; Chichay falls for the rich boy despite their economic differences and family pasts, encountering difficult obstacles that put their love to the test. Got to Believe was also a primetime television hit, gathering 38.6% percent in ratings during the broadcast of the show's final episode and placing at No. 2 on Kantar Media's nationwide TV ranking list.
Together with Padilla, they both starred in a Filipino romantic-comedy movie entitled 24/7 in Love that was released on November 21, 2012. She then starred alongside comedian Vice Ganda together with Daniel Padilla in the 2012 MMFF entry, Sisterakas; in the 1st quarter of 2013, Bernardo, with co-star Daniel Padilla, released her first solo project film from Star Cinema entitled Must Be... Love that was broadcast on March 13.
In December 2013, Bernardo and Padilla starred in the film (an entry for 2013 Metro Manila Film Festival) Pagpag (produced by Star Cinema and Regal Films) which was broadcast on Christmas Day.
Bernardo and Padilla once again headlined a movie adaptation of Bianca Bernardino's best-selling novel named She's Dating the Gangster as part of Star Cinema's 20th anniversary in July 2014. The movie was produced by Star Cinema, co-produced by Summit Media and directed by Cathy Garcia-Molina. This is the 5th movie in which Bernardo and Padilla are paired on the big screen after the success of their romantic comedy television series Got to Believe (which was also directed by Garcia-Molina). According to Star Cinema Advertising Manager Mico del Rosario the film was a financial success, gathering PHP 15 million (US$340,000) on its first day of showing. On its 4th week (August 3, 2014), the movie reportedly grossed PHP 230 million (US$5,476,190). A year after her recognition from FHM UK, Bernardo was ranked 17 behind former Japanese AV Idol Maria Ozawa for the FHM Philippines 100 Sexiest Woman 2015, which won by Jennylyn Mercado. On December 1, 2014, Bernardo with Daniel Padilla and Vice Ganda were given their own stars in the country's version of the Hollywood Walk of Fame, the Eastwood Walk of Fame, located at Eastwood City, Quezon City.
Bernardo has been involved in singing ventures such as her guest appearances for Daniel Padilla's concert "DOS" and her participation in the soundtrack albums of her primetime television shows.
Bernardo recorded her first solo "Mula Noon Hanggang Ngayon" as part of the soundtrack for Princess and I in 2012 and was originally sung by Lea Salonga. In 2013, she recorded a cover of David Pomeranz's "Got to Believe in Magic" with Padilla for their primetime television Got 2 Believe.
In 2014, she began to venture into music by recording various original songs and releasing her first studio album titled Kathryn. A duet with Padilla titled was used as the theme song for ABS-CBN's Summer Station. Bernardo also released her first solo original song titled "Ikaw Na Nga Yata", which was used in the local airing of the Korean series Pretty Man. On November 6, she released the lead single to her debut album titled "You Don't Know Me" which was written by Marion Aunor and is about a blooming relationship that fails to take off because of the lack of effort of one of those involved to genuinely get to know the other. The album was released on November 30 under Star Music, consisting of eleven songs in total.
Bernardo cites American pop stars Taylor Swift and Ariana Grande as her musical inspirations; she further said she considers local pop sensation Sarah Geronimo and singer Yeng Constantino her idols.
Bernardo currently holds the highest-grossing Filipino Film of All Time for the movie Hello, Love, Goodbye. It also became the highest-grossing Filipino Film in the Middle East, Australia, and North America. Hello, Love, Goodbye broke the Box Office Records of any Filipino Film.
Bernardo was given the "Phenomenal Box Office Queen" award along with her on-screen and real-life partner Daniel Padilla for their movie The Hows of Us, which also broke multiple records in the Philippine Cinema at the 50th Guillermo Mendoza Box Office Awards and received the prestigious Camera Obscura Award from FDCP.
She won "Best Actress" awards at the 35th PMPC Star Awards for Movies and Entertainment Editors' Choice Awards for Movies, or The EDDY'S 2019 for her outstanding portrayal as George in The Hows of Us".
In 2020, she won as "Best Actress" in Gawad Pasado, along with Judy Ann Santos-Agoncillo. And won "Film Acting Awardee" in Gawad Tanglaw, "Movie Actress of the Year" in Aral Parangal Awards, "Best Actress" in Village Pipol Awards. Meanwhile, she was also nominated for "Best Actress" in Film Academy of the Philippines, Gawad Urian, and Filipino Academy of Movie Arts and Sciences (FAMAS), and currently nominated in "Movie Actress of the Year" in PMPC Star Awards for Movies making her a grandslam nomination in the four major award-giving bodies in the Philippines.
|2012||"Mula Noon Hanggang Ngayon"|
|2013||"Pagdating ng Panahon"|||
|"Got to Believe in Magic"|
(with Daniel Padilla)
|2014||"Ikaw Na Nga Yata"|||
(with Daniel Padilla)
|"You Don't Know Me"||
|2015||"Thank You for the Love"
(with Daniel Padilla, Nadine Lustre, James Reid, Enrique Gil,
Liza Soberano, Bamboo Mañalac and Elha Nympha)
|2017||"Share The Love"
(with Daniel Padilla, Janella Salvador and Elmo Magalona)
|2003||Lupe: A Seamans Wife||Young Lupe|
|2005||Nasaan Ka Man||Young Pilar|
|2006||Tatlong Baraha||Inah Valiente|
|2011||Way Back Home||Joanna Santiago / Ana Bartolome|
|Shake, Rattle & Roll 13||Lucy|
|2012||24/7 in Love||Jane Dela Cuesta|
|Sisterakas||Katherine "Kathy" Maningas|
|2013||Must Be... Love||Patricia "Patchot" Espinosa|
|Pagpag: Siyam na Buhay||Leni dela Torre|
|2014||She's Dating the Gangster||Athena Dizon / Kelay Dizon||Highest Grossing Film adapted from the book|
|2015||Crazy Beautiful You||Jacqueline "Jackie" Serrano|
|2016||Barcelona: A Love Untold||Mia Angela Dela Torre / Celine Antipala||2016 Highest grossing non-MMFF Film|
|2017||Can't Help Falling in Love||Gabriela "Gab" Benedictos Dela Cuesta|
|Gandarrapiddo: The Revenger Squad||Chino's love interest||Cameo|
|2018||The Hows of Us||Georgina "George" Reyes||Second Highest Grossing Filipino Film of All Time|
|Three Words to Forever||Tin Andrada|
|2019||Hello, Love, Goodbye||Joy Marie Fabregas||The Highest Grossing Filipino Film of All Time|
|2003||It Might Be You||Young Cielo San Carlos||ABS-CBN||Special Participation|
|2003||Sana'y Wala Nang Wakas||Young Shane Diwata|
|2004||SCQ Reload Ok-Ako||Jobelle|
|2005||Vietnam Rose||Young Carina Mojica dela Cerna|
|2005||Maalaala Mo Kaya||Episode Fried Chicken|
|2005-2008||Goin' Bulilit||Herself||First Batch|
|2006||Gulong ng Palad||Young Mimi Sandoval||Extended Cast|
|Komiks Presents: Agua Bendita||Young Agua Cristi / Bendita Cristi|
|Komiks Presents: Bandanang Itim||Juliana|
|Super Inggo||Maya Guevarra|
|Maalaala Mo Kaya||Young Mayor Lina Bagasina||Episode Palaisdaan|
|2007||Pangarap na Bituin||Young Chorva Ayala Gomez|
|Prinsesa ng Banyera||Young Mayumi Burgos||Special Participation|
|Maalaala Mo Kaya||Episode Banyera|
|Maalaala Mo Kaya||Young Chippy Impreso||Episode Airport|
|2008||Maalaala Mo Kaya||Zorayda||Episode Bracelet|
|2009||Your Song Presents: You Know It's Christmas||Stephanie|
|Maalaala Mo Kaya||Nympha||Episode Blusa|
|Maalaala Mo Kaya||Episode Karnabal|
|Super Inggo at ang Super Tropa||Maya Guevarra|
|2010||Shout Out!||as herself|
|Endless Love||Young Jenny Dizon / Jenny Cruz||GMA Network|
|Magkaribal||Young Victoria / Anna||ABS-CBN|
|Mara Clara||Mara David / Mara del Valle||Lead Role Protagonist|
|2011||Wansapanataym: Apir Disapir||Jenny|
|Growing Up||Mikaella "Ella" Dimalanta||Lead Role Protagonist|
|2012||Maalaala Mo Kaya||Dang||Episode Ensaymada|
|2012–2013||Princess and I||Maria Mikaela "Mikay" Dela Rosa
/ Princess Areeyah Rinpoche
|Lead Role Protagonist|
|2013–2014||Got to Believe||Cristina Carlotta "Chichay" Tampipi||Lead Role Protagonist|
|2014||Be Careful with My Heart||Young Felicidad|
|Wansapanataym: Puppy ko si Papi||Iris|
|2015||Maalaala Mo Kaya||Daisy May Ravelo Torres||Episode Parol|
|2015–2016||Pangako Sa ’Yo||Yna Macaspac /
Maria Amor de Jesus
|Lead Role Protagonist|
|2017–2018||La Luna Sangre||Malia Rodriguez/ Emilio "Mio"/ Toni/ Punong Bantay||Lead Role Protagonist|
|2022||2 Good 2 Be True||Alisson "Ali" Fajardo||Kapamilya Channel||Lead Role Protagonist|
|2020||The House Arrest of Us||Queencess "Q" Capili||iWantTFC|
Music video appearances
|2020||Sa Susunod Na Habang Buhay||Ben&Ben||Jorel Lising|||
|2013||Best Actress||Pagpag: Siyam na Buhay||2013 Metro Manila Film Festival||Nominated|
|Most Promising Female Star of the Year||Sisterakas
24/7 in Love
|44th GMMSF Box-Office Entertainment Awards||Won|
|Most Promising Loveteam of the Year (with Daniel Padilla)||Won|
|2014||Princess of Philippine Movies||Pagpag: Siyam na Buhay||45th GMMSF Box-Office Entertainment Awards||Won|
|Most Outstanding Performance by an Actress in a Lead Role||62nd FAMAS Awards||Nominated|
|2015||Teen Queen of Philippine Movies and television||She's Dating the Gangster||46th GMMSF Box-Office Entertainment Awards||Won|
|Most Outstanding Performance by an Actress in a Lead Role||63rd FAMAS Awards||Nominated|
|Movie Actress of the Year||ALTA Media Icon Awards||Won|
|Best Film Actress||The Platinum Stallion Awards||Won|
|2016||Princess of Philippine Movies||Crazy Beautiful You||47th GMMSF Box-Office Entertainment Awards||Won|
|Most Outstanding Performance by an Actress in a Lead Role||64th FAMAS Awards||Nominated|
|Movie Love Team of the Year (with Daniel Padilla)||32nd PMPC Star Award for Movies||Won|
|2017||Most Outstanding Performance by an Actress in a Lead Role||Barcelona: A Love Untold||65th FAMAS Awards||Nominated|
|Movie Actress of the Year||33rd PMPC Star Awards for Movies||Nominated|
|Movie Love Team of the Year (with Daniel Padilla)||Won|
|Box-Office Queen||48th GMMSF Box-Office Entertainment Awards||Won|
|Movie Actress of the Year||ALTA Media Icon||Won|
|Most Influential Actress of the Year||Barcelona: A Love Untold
Crazy Beautiful You
|2018||Best Actress||5th Inding Indie Short Film Festival||Won|
|Actress of the Year||LionHeart TV Rawr Awards||Won|
|Princess of Philippine Movies||Can't Help Falling in Love With You||49th GMMSF Box-Office Entertainment Awards||Won|
|2019||Best Actress||The Hows of Us||3rd EDDYS Entertainment Editors' Awards||Won|||
|Movie Actress of the Year||35th PMPC Star Awards for Movies||Won|||
|Pinaka-Pasadong Aktres||Gawad PASADO||Nominated|
|Phenomenal Star of Philippine Cinema||50th GMMSF Box-Office Entertainment Awards||Won|||
|Golden Jury Award for Highest Grossing Film of All Time||50th GMMSF Box-Office Entertainment Awards||Won|
|2020||Movie Actress of The Year||Hello, Love, Goodbye||VP Choice Awards 2019||Won|||
|Movie Actress of the Year||36th PMPC Star Awards for Movies||Nominated|||
- "Press Release: Smell Like a Star". Bench. September 2, 2011. Archived from the original on June 26, 2015. Retrieved March 30, 2015.
- "'Princess and I' Stars Release "Love Songs from Princess and I" Album". showbiznest.com. June 16, 2012. Archived from the original on January 19, 2013. Retrieved July 18, 2012.
- "Kathryn Bernardo". Star Magic. 2017. Archived from the original on May 24, 2017. Retrieved April 27, 2019.
- "Kapamilya Spotlight: Kathryn Bernardo astounding rise to becoming "Asia's Superstar" | ABS-CBN Entertainment". ent.abs-cbn.com. Retrieved July 16, 2022.
- "Kathryn Bernardo earns Asia's Superstar title". LionhearTV. September 14, 2019. Retrieved July 16, 2022.
- "People Asia hails Kathryn Bernardo as 'box office queen of her generation'". ABS-CBN News. December 19, 2019. Retrieved July 10, 2021.
- "People Asia hails Kathryn Bernardo as 'box office queen of her generation'". ABS-CBN News. December 19, 2019. Retrieved July 10, 2021.
- "7 Filipino stars join Forbes Asia's Top 100 Digital List". Inquirer Lifestyle. December 8, 2020. Retrieved July 10, 2021.
- "Anne, Vice, Angel lead Metro Society's most influential list". ABS-CBN News. March 4, 2018. Retrieved July 10, 2021.
- "Philippines' most influential stars". Manila Standard. Retrieved July 10, 2021.
- Quintos, Napoleon (May 11, 2011). "Kathryn Bernardo feels pressured about her launching movie with Star Cinema". Push. Archived from the original on June 9, 2012.
- Francisco, Katerina (July 22, 2014). "Famous Iglesia ni Cristo personalities". Rappler. Retrieved August 27, 2015.
- Tuazon, Nikko (May 8, 2016). "Is Kathryn Bernardo no longer a member of Iglesia Ni Cristo?". Philippine Entertainment Portal. Retrieved December 14, 2019.
- Cruz, Nicole (May 26, 2020). "KathNiel Celebrated Their 8th Anniversary and It Reminds Us So Much of "Got to Believe"". Preview.ph. Retrieved November 6, 2020.
- "Kathryn Bernardo on going back to school: 'Nagiging normal college girl ako'". Archived from the original on September 24, 2014.
- "Kathryn, Daniel now 'exclusively dating'". Archived from the original on August 9, 2014.
- "Kathryn Bernardo on relationship with Daniel Padilla: 'Hindi official pero very special.'". Archived from the original on August 12, 2014.
- Santiago, Erwin (June 25, 2010). "Endless Love stars Kristoffer Martin and Kathryn Bernardo: The next Joshua Dionisio and Barbie Forteza?". Philippine Entertainment Portal. Archived from the original on October 4, 2013. Retrieved September 22, 2012.
- Villagomez, Kaye (April 24, 2011). "'Mara Clara' scores int'l award body's nod". Manila Bulletin. Archived from the original on May 20, 2011. Retrieved October 7, 2012.
- Montealegre, Lyn Luna (September 1, 2011). "Diego Loyzaga, Julia Montes, Kathryn Bernardo and Daniel Padilla reveal their growing-up insecurities". Philippine Entertainment Portal. Archived from the original on November 4, 2013. Retrieved October 8, 2012.
- Santiago, Erwin (September 6, 2011). "Kantar Media-TNS National Household Ratings (Sept. 2–5): Kapamilya shows rule primetime race; 100 Days To Heaven leads ABS-CBN campaign". Philippine Entertainment Portal. Archived from the original on November 4, 2013. Retrieved October 8, 2012.
- Sancon, Allan (August 4, 2012). "Kathryn Bernardo and Julia Montes tagged as 'future superstars'". Philippine Entertainment Portal. Archived from the original on November 4, 2013. Retrieved September 25, 2012.
- Way Back Home first week gross Archived October 23, 2012, at the Wayback Machine retrieved October 7, 2012
- Mendoza, Abby (December 5, 2011). "Kathryn Bernardo shifts from drama to horror in Shake Rattle and Roll 13". Philippine Entertainment Portal. Archived from the original on November 4, 2013. Retrieved October 7, 2012.
- Dy, Philbert. "A Worthy Anthology". Movie Review for Shake Rattle And Roll XIII. Clickthecity.com. Retrieved October 7, 2012.
- Santos, Rhea Manila (March 22, 2012). "Kathryn Bernardo shares her experience shooting 'The Princess and I' in Bhutan". Push. Archived from the original on April 6, 2012.
- Montealegre, Lyn Luna (April 9, 2012). "Daniel Padilla opens up about his feelings for Kathryn Bernardo". Philippine Entertainment Portal. Archived from the original on November 4, 2013. Retrieved September 22, 2012.
- Franco, Bernie (September 23, 2012). "Gretchen Barretto's advice to Kathryn Bernardo: 'Nagkamali ako in the past, wag n'yong gagayahin'". Archived from the original on September 28, 2012. Retrieved October 7, 2012.
- Almo, Nerisa (August 12, 2012). "Daniel Padilla and Kathryn Bernardo will join Vice Ganda and Kris Aquino in Sisteraka". Philippine Entertainment Portal. Archived from the original on November 4, 2013. Retrieved September 25, 2012.
- "Daniel Padilla and Kathryn Bernardo in Star Cinema's "Must Be Love"". Archived from the original on February 25, 2013. Retrieved February 23, 2013.
- "Daniel Padilla, Kathryn Bernardo "Must Be… Love"". Retrieved February 27, 2013.[permanent dead link]
- "Pagpag Starring Kathryn Bernardo and Daniel Padilla". Archived from the original on June 16, 2013.
- "Mother Lily pahinga na sa Shake… pero may sosyo sa Pagpag". The Philippine Star. Archived from the original on July 16, 2013.
- "She's Dating the Gangster earns 260 million in 4 weeks". Rod Magaru Show. August 5, 2014. Archived from the original on August 10, 2014. Retrieved August 5, 2014.
- "She's Dating the Gangster (2014)". Box Office Mojo. Archived from the original on July 26, 2014. Retrieved August 5, 2014.
- Umbao, Ed (December 2, 2014). "Daniel, Kathryn & Vice Ganda Newest Stars on the Eastwood Walk of Fame" Archived April 22, 2017, at the Wayback Machine. Pilpippines News. Retrieved January 17, 2017
- ABS-CBN officially launched its 2014 summer station ID on Sunday, 30 March 2014 Archived March 30, 2014, at the Wayback Machine. ABS-CBN News. Retrieved March 30, 2014.
- "Kathryn Bernardo ventures into music". ABS-CBN News. August 21, 2014. Archived from the original on January 10, 2015. Retrieved August 23, 2015.
- "LISTEN: Kathryn's new song 'You Don't Know Me'". ABS-CBN News. October 6, 2014. Archived from the original on January 11, 2015. Retrieved December 9, 2014.
- #SNAPSHOTS: Kathryn Bernardo talks about her upcoming music videos Archived February 21, 2018, at the Wayback Machine. Star Cinema. Retrieved November 21, 2014.
- Teen Queen Kathryn Bernardo is now dominating the recording industry Archived February 21, 2018, at the Wayback Machine. Star Cinema. Retrieved December 1, 2014.
- "Kathryn Bernardo, Daniel Padilla open up about 5-year relationship". Rappler. August 28, 2018.
- "Kathryn Bernardo becomes first Filipino actress with 2 movies that reached Php 800 million mark". push.abs-cbn.com. Retrieved September 22, 2019.
- "'Hello, Love, Goodbye' makes history as highest-grossing PH film of all time". ABS-CBN News. Retrieved September 22, 2019.
- "Rom-Com 'Hello, Love, Goodbye' Becomes Highest-Grossing Filipino Film of All Time". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved September 22, 2019.
- "'Hello, Love, Goodbye' highest PH grossing film of all time". CNN Philippines. Retrieved September 22, 2019.
- Calderon, Nora (February 11, 2019). "Kathniel, Fantastica stars lead 50th Guillermo Mendoza Box Office Awards Winners". Philippine Entertainment Portal. Retrieved August 9, 2019.
- "'The Hows of Us' to receive Camera Obscura award". Star Cinema News. February 8, 2019. Retrieved August 9, 2019.
- "FULL LIST: Winners, PMPC Star Awards for Movies 2019". Rappler. Retrieved June 3, 2019.
- "Kathryn Bernardo bags The Eddys best actress award". July 14, 2019. Retrieved August 9, 2019.
- "Daniel, Kathryn named Box Office King and Queen". ABS-CBN News. Retrieved September 22, 2019.
- Kathryn's album reaches platinum Archived March 12, 2017, at the Wayback Machine, ABS-CBN News, March 24, 2015
- Got to Believe Official Soundtrack Album Archived December 30, 2014, at the Wayback Machine on iTunes.
- ABS-CBN Summer Station ID 2014 Recording Sessions Archived October 6, 2014, at the Wayback Machine. ABS-CBN Entertainment. Retrieved March 25, 2014.
- ABS-CBN Christmas Station ID 2015 "Thank You For The Love" Recording Music Video Archived June 29, 2016, at the Wayback Machine. ABS-CBN Entertainment. Published on November 3, 2015.
- WATCH: KATHNIEL & ELNELLA 'Share The Love' In New Music Video Archived June 5, 2017, at the Wayback Machine. Myx Philippines. Published on May 24, 2017.
- "WATCH: KathNiel star in music video for Ben&Ben's 'Sa Susunod na Habang Buhay'". Rappler. December 14, 2020. Retrieved August 31, 2021.
- "Kathryn Bernardo bags The Eddys best actress award". ABS-CBN News. July 14, 2019.
- "Sarah Geronimo, Kathryn Bernardo tie for Star Awards best actress". ABS-CBN News. Retrieved August 13, 2019.
- "LOOK: Kathryn, Daniel accept 'Phenomenal Stars' award". ABS-CBN News. Retrieved August 13, 2019.
- "Hello, Love, Goodbye wins big at VP Choice Awards 2019!".
- "Kathryn Bernardo, Sarah Geronimo, Alden Richards vie for top acting honors at 36th PMPC Star Awards". Inquirer.net.