From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Taiping in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Taiping, Tai-p’ing, or Tai Ping usually refers to:
- Taiping Rebellion (1850–1864), civil war in southern China
- Taiping Heavenly Kingdom (1851–1864), the rebels' government during the Taiping Rebellion
- Taiping District, Fuxin, in Liaoning, PRC
- Taiping, Shimen (太平镇), a town in Shimen County, Hunan Province, PRC.
- Taiping District, Taichung, in Taiwan, ROC
- Taiping, Perak, a town in Malaysia
- Taiping Prefecture, an administrative division of Anhui during the Ming and Qing Dynasties
- Taiping Island, the largest of the Spratly Islands controlled by Taiwan
- Taiping Jing, Taoist "Scriptures of the Great Peace"
- Taiping Era (disambiguation), various regnal eras of imperial China
- Princess Taiping (died 713), a princess of the Tang Dynasty
- Taiping (steamer), a Chinese steamer that sank after a collision with another vessel in 1949
- China Taiping, a Chinese Insurance Company since 1929
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Taiping.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.