|This article must adhere to the biographies of living persons (BLP) policy, even if it is not a biography, because it contains material about living persons. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately from the article and its talk page, especially if potentially libellous. If such material is repeatedly inserted, or if you have other concerns, please report the issue to . If you are a subject of this article, or acting on behalf of one, and you need help, please see this help page.|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
File:Alikrieger ffcfrankfurt.jpg Nominated for speedy Deletion
|An image used in this article, File:Alikrieger ffcfrankfurt.jpg, has been nominated for speedy deletion at Wikimedia Commons for the following reason: Copyright violations
Don't panic; deletions can take a little longer at Commons than they do on Wikipedia. This gives you an opportunity to contest the deletion (although please review Commons guidelines before doing so). The best way to contest this form of deletion is by posting on the image talk page.
Good article, TNKS
Thanks for the work on this article, well done. Pictures are good. Click on 'images' under a Google-search for more pictures. -- AstroU (talk) 22:21, 23 June 2015 (UTC) -- PS: I'll be 'watching' and helping edit.
Fluent in German
You can hear her apologize for her mistakes in interviews, use wrong words and grammar and she brought a dictionary to refresh her German for the recent match. She doesn't seem to be aware of registers since she uses inappropriate expressions in some situations. This makes her sound odd and confusing to others. If that's fluent, you would need to change many people's language skills to fluent. --18.104.22.168 (talk) 02:30, 1 July 2015 (UTC)
Vandalism 5 June 2016
Multiple users edited this page with misinformation/vandalism. Some users tried to fix it. Now the formatting is blown up. Page needs to be rolled back to 5 June 2015 16:09. Hobgoodc (talk) 01:58, 6 June 2016 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 4 external links on Ali Krieger. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.womensprosoccer.com/dc/stats/2009-stats.aspx
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20130311071626/http://www.ussoccer.com:80/News/Womens-National-Team/2013/03/US-WNT-Wins-5-0-Against-China-at-2013-Algarve-Cup.aspx to http://www.ussoccer.com/News/Womens-National-Team/2013/03/US-WNT-Wins-5-0-Against-China-at-2013-Algarve-Cup.aspx
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20100106211004/http://www.ussoccer.com:80/Teams/WNT/K/Ali-Krieger.aspx to http://www.ussoccer.com/Teams/WNT/K/Ali-Krieger.aspx
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090109044422/http://www.uslsoccer.com/teams/2465826/22362-2465953/3495290.html to http://www.uslsoccer.com/teams/2465826/22362-2465953/3495290.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.