|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
I take it that utoronto site is really the only source of collected MacEwen poems easily found on the net? Perhaps it's a matter of copyright or something, but I do find her poetry amazingly difficult to find on the internet considering its quality and prominence. In the event someone finds a (legal and proper) set of e-MacEwen, a link to it would be greatly appreciated. 126.96.36.199 07:29, 11 September 2006 (UTC)
- The reason for the scarcity of MacEwen poetry on the Internet is that all of it is still under copyright, and the estate is very vigilant (as is their right). I have contacted them in the past to ask for clearance for a photo or an excerpt here and the answer has been a polite but firm NO. Clevelander96 (talk) 20:36, 12 June 2008 (UTC)
- What is the source for: MacEwen was born in Toronto, Ontario.? What is the source for: Her first poem was published in The Canadian Forum when she was only 17? What is the source for: she left school at 18 to pursue a writing career? What is the source for: She married poet Milton Acorn in 1962? What is the source for: they divorced two years later? What is the source for: She served as writer in residence at the University of Western Ontario in 1985, and the University of Toronto in 1986 and 1987.? What is the source for: MacEwen was regarded as one of Canada's greatest poets? And so on. Dlabtot (talk) 04:43, 4 June 2009 (UTC)
- I don't know. I suggest you follow your own advice, and then when and if you find the relevant citations, you add them to the article. Dlabtot (talk) 13:36, 5 May 2010 (UTC)
- Good job! Dlabtot (talk) 15:30, 5 May 2010 (UTC)
Why is this article tagged "This article contains wording that promotes the subject in a subjective manner without imparting real information...." Please point out examples.
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Gwendolyn MacEwen. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110514154438/http://www.canadacouncil.ca/NR/rdonlyres/CCA1B1A6-59E5-4748-BFEE-B64313E92624/0/cumulativewinners20091.pdf to http://www.canadacouncil.ca/NR/rdonlyres/CCA1B1A6-59E5-4748-BFEE-B64313E92624/0/cumulativewinners20091.pdf
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.