|This article must adhere to the biographies of living persons (BLP) policy, even if it is not a biography, because it contains material about living persons. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately from the article and its talk page, especially if potentially libellous. If such material is repeatedly inserted, or if you have other concerns, please report the issue to . If you are a subject of this article, or acting on behalf of one, and you need help, please see this help page.|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
soy de tucumán argentina : its date of birth is 1981.
Many misleading mistakes!
She is born in 1981. Her eyes are truly Blue-Green. Her height is truly 5'8". This is all on her IMDB page. Where people cannot lie cause they feel like it. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 184.108.40.206 (talk) 09:25, 1 June 2012 (UTC)
Her age and other vital statistics are disputed. There are websites listing 1981 and others 1977, none of which are WP:RS. Please find WP:RS and provide refs for these. IMDB can not be used (see guideline). Widefox (talk) 08:15, 25 July 2012 (UTC)
- Due to an edit I saw, I looked into this. There does not appear to be any definitive answer among reliable sources on the net (of which there are few). However, I found several sources that claim she was not able to go to the Miss Universe competition in 1999 because she was only 17, which would corroborate the 1981 birth date:   . Unfortunately, it turns out these all use the same text that's in our Miss Universe 1999 article, which has no references. So I'm still stumped, but the story about the pageant seems to be the most compelling thing I've seen. —Kerfuffler 17:06, 10 September 2012 (UTC)
She was barely 18 when she won Miss Spain in 1999. Do the math. 1999 minus 1981! She would have been able to compete in Miss World had she been 18. As far as her colouring, how can every single photo be disputed, how can her modeling agencies be disputed, call Freixenet, call Pepe London, call all her agents & producers & other companies she has worked with. Why would they lie about this? & If it was a lie, why would it not be common knowledge by now? 6 billion people, she has worked with many, someone would have spilled her eyes are unchanged in over 10 years of modeling images & television & film appearances! As far as her height, she Is 5'8", as her husband is 5'9" & she only towers above him when in heels, when in flats, she is just slightly shorter then he. So for her to be much shorter as you & others state, He would also have to be lying about his own height & all of the people he works with would have to conspire to keep his shameful secret. Honestly, what purpose does it serve you & the other liars on here, to lie about her, her age, her colouring, her shape & her size? Do you have nothing better to do? You should think about your own body size instead. Leave her alone. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 220.127.116.11 (talk) 09:22, 6 October 2012 (UTC)
- The only one of these things I've researched is her age. See my comments above—specifically, that the references I found about her age in 1999 seemed to all be copied from our own Miss Universe 1999 article. Such circular references to Wikipedia are not allowed as reliable sources. I was unable to find a definitive source for either date in my research. —Kerfuffler horsemeat
forcemeat 09:28, 6 October 2012 (UTC)
Sorry, Miss Universe 1999! she competed in Miss World 1999 instead, due to her teenaged age she could not compete in Miss Universe 1999, is what I meant to say here, above. Oh the madness! I tell ya. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 18.104.22.168 (talk) 09:29, 6 October 2012 (UTC)
Are you purposely trying to make her look bad!?
Her eyes are blue green, Every photo in existence of her shows this. You can't wear contacts everyday for 30 years! You're also lying about her height, and age! IMDB is pro website, why would they misinform? Also for Miss Spain, she had just turned 18. Also not allowing photo's of her on here, only goes to prove you are trying to hide the truth from people about what she looks like. Which is fine, every other site in the World shows photos of her. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 22.214.171.124 (talk) 09:17, 18 September 2012 (UTC)
- While I mostly agree, I should point out that IMDb is not considered a particularly reliable source for Wikipedia, because it's unclear what their standards for sourcing information are, and sometimes it actually comes from Wikipedia (and thus you could be reinforcing a mistake). It's too bad Trump killed the old Miss España site, because there was a mention of her age there (still in Google cache), and I would consider that more reliable than most. —Kerfuffler harass
stalk 09:31, 18 September 2012 (UTC)
- i have removed all reference to birth date since it has been contested and there is no reliable source given. IMDB is NEVER acceptable source for personal information and the Yahoo link just goes to a general newsfeed with no information about this person. -- TRPoD aka The Red Pen of Doom 12:11, 13 October 2012 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Lorena Bernal. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090915200637/http://es.noticias.yahoo.com/16/20090102/tso-lorena-bernal-pascual-9b37dc8.html to http://es.noticias.yahoo.com/16/20090102/tso-lorena-bernal-pascual-9b37dc8.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.