Talk:Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine – General Command
|WARNING: ACTIVE ARBITRATION REMEDIES
The article Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine – General Command, along with other articles relating to the Arab–Israeli conflict, is currently subject to active arbitration remedies resulting from three arbitration cases (see WP:ARBPIAINTRO). The current restrictions are:
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
whoever the anonymous user is, that adds these long and well-written pieces to articles on PFLP, DFLP, PFLP-GC etc, she or he is most welcome. but i think they need to conform better to WP neutrality standards, instead of making sweeping and unsourced assertions about the character or goals of these movements, and to avoid direct accusations of terrorism, dictatorship etc. (use "considered by many" or "alleged" or similar indirect language) i've edited a few of these additions, and this article also needs a check-up on the latest additions. Arre 02:06, 29 January 2006 (UTC)
Fair use rationale for Image:Pflp-gc-logo.JPG
Image:Pflp-gc-logo.JPG is being used on this article. I notice the image page specifies that the image is being used under fair use but there is no explanation or rationale as to why its use in this Wikipedia article constitutes fair use. In addition to the boilerplate fair use template, you must also write out on the image description page a specific explanation or rationale for why using this image in each article is consistent with fair use.
Please go to the image description page and edit it to include a fair use rationale. Using one of the templates at Wikipedia:Fair use rationale guideline is an easy way to insure that your image is in compliance with Wikipedia policy, but remember that you must complete the template. Do not simply insert a blank template on an image page.
If there is other other fair use media, consider checking that you have specified the fair use rationale on the other images used on this page. Note that any fair use images uploaded after 4 May, 2006, and lacking such an explanation will be deleted one week after they have been uploaded, as described on criteria for speedy deletion. If you have any questions please ask them at the Media copyright questions page. Thank you.BetacommandBot 06:22, 6 June 2007 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 4 external links on Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine – General Command. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20121225014929/http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2012/12/16/278330/palestinian-chief-leaves-syrian-capital/ to http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2012/12/16/278330/palestinian-chief-leaves-syrian-capital/
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20140815183741/https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/324603/20140627-List_of_Proscribed_organisations_WEBSITE_final.pdf to https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/324603/20140627-List_of_Proscribed_organisations_WEBSITE_final.pdf
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20060725225315/http://library.nps.navy.mil/home/tgp/pflpgc.htm to http://library.nps.navy.mil/home/tgp/pflpgc.htm
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20111008010531/http://www.palestineposterproject.org/content/popular-front-for-the-liberation-of-palestine-general-command-pflp-gc to http://www.palestineposterproject.org/content/popular-front-for-the-liberation-of-palestine-general-command-pflp-gc
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.