Talking Tom and Friends
|Talking Tom and Friends|
Logo of the franchise
|Original work||Video game series|
|Films and television|
|Video game(s)||See Video games|
Talking Tom and Friends (Known as Talking Friends until Late 2014) is a media franchise created and owned by Outfit7 Limited. The franchise focuses on various mobile apps involving anthropomorphic animal characters repeating things said by the user. The first app, Talking Tom Cat, launched in July 2010. As of June 2018, the apps have achieved more than 8 billion downloads.
- Talking Tom is a gray tabby cat and title character of the franchise. Tom is a wisecracking, adventure-seeking cat, described as the "world's most popular cat." In his app, he is a fully animated interactive 3D character that users can tickle, poke and play with in the apps. Users can also get Tom to repeat what they say. The original Talking Tom Cat app was launched in July 2010 for iOS, closely followed by Talking Tom 2 in 2011. Talking Tom 2 is briefly featured in Nine Lives.
- Talking Angela is Tom's love interest, a stylish but short-tempered white cat with a love of travel and singing. Angela has also appeared in other apps in Outfit7's flagship entertainment franchise: Tom's Love Letters and Tom Loves Angela.
- Talking Ginger is a mischievous, fun-loving kitten. In the Talking Tom and Friends web series, he is Tom's neighbor.
- Talking Ben is a brown dog who is described in his Talking Ben the Dog app as "a grumpy dog and chemistry professor". He enjoys working in the lab and the player can tickle him and make him do phone calls, or retreat to the lab where he does experiments that sometimes explodes.
- Talking Hank is a white dog with blue spots (one on his right eye, one on his tail tip, and the other on his rear). He was introduced in December 2014 with the premiere of the Talking Tom and Friends web series. His hobby is watching sitcoms.
- Talking Pierre is a green bird with a yellow beak who is quite grumpy and annoying. He was mainly a character who provided comic relief in the Talking Friends webisodes, just like Hank.
|2010||Talking Tom Cat|||
|2011||Talking Ben the Dog|||
|2011||Talking Tom 2|||
|2011||Talking Tom and Ben News||Interact with Tom and Ben as they repeat the user's words as news anchors.|
|2011||Talking Pierre||Interact with Pierre the Parrot, who also makes up his own sentences and plays guitar riffs.|
|2012||Tom's Love Letters||Picture making||Users design Valentine cards with pictures of Tom and Angela and custom text.|
|2012||Tom Loves Angela|||
|2012||Talking Ginger||Focuses on the bedtime skills and habits.|
|2012||Talking Angela||Interact with Angela in the city of Paris.|
|2013||Talking Ginger 2||Interact with Ginger on his birthday. The app was originally titled Ginger's Birthday until April 2014.|
|2013||My Talking Tom||Virtual pet||Raise Tom from a kitten to a fully-grown tomcat, caring for him and customizing his fur, clothes and home.|
|2014||My Talking Angela||Virtual pet|||
|2015||Talking Tom Jetski||Endless runner||Tom and Angela ride jet skis.|
|2015||Talking Tom Bubble Shooter||Bubble shooter|||
|2016||Talking Tom Gold Run||Endless runner||An endless-runner game where the characters chase down a thief and retrieve their lost gold.|
|2017||My Talking Hank||Virtual pet|||
|2017||Talking Angela Color Splash||Match-3|||
|2017||Talking Tom Camp||Strategy||Organize and run water fights between camps.|
|2017||Talking Tom Pool||Puzzle||Use billiards-like shots to move Tom and friends around in a swimming pool.|
|2018||Talking Tom Jetski 2||Endless runner|||
|2018||Talking Tom Candy Run||Side-scrolling endless runner|||
|2018||Talking Tom Cake Jump||Endless jumper|||
|2018||Talking Tom Jump Up||Endless jumper|
|2018||My Talking Tom 2||Virtual Pet|
|TF1||"Attack of the Tech!"||2:49||June 8, 2013|
|Tom and Ben's robot goes out of control attacking their cars and homes. However, this doesn’t make Pierre feel amused.|
|TF2||"Foolf"||2:30||June 15, 2013|
|Ben gets inspiration of mixing golf and football together, but it goes too far.|
|TF3||"Jet Pack Cat"||3:02||June 22, 2013|
|Ginger wants to ride Tom's jetpack but Tom tells him he's too young to try. When Ginger tries to make Gina ride the jetpack, the jetpack crashes and breaks.|
|TF4||"Newserator"||3:11||June 29, 2013|
|Ben creates the Newserator 3000, but all it does is give news. Later, Tom and Ben decide to destroy the robot. Pierre suddenly destroys it by throwing a tomato at it.|
|TF5||"Rock the Catsbah"||3:26||July 6, 2013|
|Angela needs to get an idea for her rock star club. Later, Tom, Ben, Ginger and Pierre come up with an idea.|
|TF6||"Shake that Tail"||2:48||August 3, 2013|
|Angela comes back and needs to have a music video for her new song. Meanwhile, Ginger wants to defy gravity, so Ben makes both of their dreams come true.|
|TF7||"Multipli-Kitty"||3:04||August 10, 2014|
|Ben has a gadget that can duplicate anything. Tom gets too greedy when he wants to clone himself.|
|TF8||"Super Tom"||N/A||August 17, 2014|
|Ben uses his super power maker when everyone wants superpowers. Later, their armadillo accidentally touches the device, making him gigantic.|
|TF9||"Angry Parrots"||3:09||August 24, 2014|
|Pierre gets too focused on his game, thinking his friends are the zombies.|
|TF10||"Tom After Tom"||N/A||August 31, 2014|
|Ben uses his time machine elevator for everyone to choose their favorite station in the 50's, 80's, 60's, 20's. Angela's 20's station gets everyone bored since it's black and white, so Ben gives up.|
Talking Tom and Friends
Outfit7 Limited launched an animated series called Talking Tom and Friends in 2015, based on the antics of Talking Tom and his Friends. The show is produced by the Austrian animation-studio 'arx anima'.
Talking Tom Shorts
|S1||"Red Alert"||0:49||March 13, 2014|||
|The hand doesn't take it seriously when Tom needs to use the toilet.|
|S2||"Whack-A-Mouse"||0:58||March 27, 2014|||
|Tom is bothered that wind-up toy mice are to remove the cheese from the table.|
|S3||"Aerobics"||0:54||April 10, 2014|||
|Tom tries to lead the cats in some aerobic exercises, but they would rather dance or do their own things.|
|S4||"Potions"||0:57||April 24, 2014|||
|Tom tries out Ben's potions.|
|S5||"Lights Out"||0:51||May 8, 2014|||
|Tom and his friends get annoyed by the hand playing with the lamp.|
|S6||"Round 1"||0:57||May 22, 2014|
|Tom fights Tom.|
|S7||"Cans"||1:09||July 17, 2014|
|The hand comes back, and disturbs Tom's relaxing time.|
|S8||"Flappy Tom"||1:04||August 1, 2014|
|Tom acts like the Flappy Bird game, flying around and running into pipes.|
|S9||"Hat Troubles"||1:05||August 14, 2014|
|Tom tries out a bunch of his hats, but they fly away in the wind.|
|S10||"Be Serious"||1:12||August 28, 2014|
|Tom tries to stay serious with the other faces, but The Hand keeps catching him.|
|S11||"Makeover Madness"||1:03||September 11, 2014|
|A makeover is Talking Tom's house, but it gets a bit overboard.|
|S12||"Who's the Boss?!"||1:29||November 13, 2014|
|Angela changes Tom's house when she comes over to stay. Note: This marks the debut of Talking Angela.|
|S13||"Cookie War"||1:31||February 26, 2015|
|Tom and Angela argue about the heat degrees for baking cookies and it gets even worse when they damage each other's property. Note: This marks the addition of Talking Angela's scenery to the episode intro.|
|S14||"My Turn!"||1:39||March 26, 2015|
|The Hand is getting too much time with Tom or Angela as they fight over it.|
|S15||"Operation Opera"||1:48||June 11, 2015|
|Tom & Angela go to an opera concert, but Tom, who is dissatisfied with it, tried to do something else without Angela knowing - in the end, Angela gets a rock and roll band, much to Tom's delight.|
|S16||"Bubble for Bubble"||1:38||August 6, 2015|
|Tom and Angela throw bubbles at each other in a game called Mars Pop.|
|S17||"Art of Packing"||1:12||August 27, 2015|
|Angela & Tom pack up to go to the beach, but Angela has way too many suitcases.|
|S18||"Attack of the Bookworm"||1:36||September 11, 2015|
|At the beach, Tom tries to get his hands on one of Angela's books.|
|S19||"Super Suction"||1:31||November 12, 2015|
|Tom uses a suction cup in his bathroom making everything go inside it, even Tom. When Angela releases the items, she is mad at Tom for messing up the bathroom.|
|S20||"Hit the Road"||1:20||February 11, 2016|
|Tom and Angela hit the road to go to the beach (from ep. 17), and have to be careful of obstacles. However Tom and Angela are both laughing at each other when their faces get messed up from Angela's makeup (it mainly happened to Angela due to Tom doing reckless things while she is putting on her makeup, so she did it to Tom after a third time.).|
|S21||"Helping Hand"||1:57||April 14, 2016|
|Tom shows Angela that they both can use the Hand for it to give them food but then they are chased by the Hand when it goes overboard after they request for too much. Luckily, Hank unintentionally saves the day. Note: This marks the debut of Talking Hank.|
|S22||"Power Pirates"||1:40||May 26, 2016|
|Tom and Angela battle each other as pirates, but they are interrupted by a bomb from Hank, who is then attacked by Angela's thunderstorm cloud. Note: This marks the addition of Talking Hank's scenery to the episode intro.|
|S23||"Save Me!"||1:43||July 7, 2016|
|Angela is having a fun time dancing but Hank is getting in the way, so Angela tries to use various things to get rid of him.|
|S24||"Wake Up"||1:49||August 25, 2016|
|Angela doesn't want to get up, no matter what disturbs her, but the Hand is insistent on doing it.|
|S25||"Sticky Jellies"||1:31||October 13, 2016|
|Angela's making a cake for Tom, but things get sticky pretty quickly when she uses sticky jellies.|
|S26||"What Should Angela Wear?"||2:06||November 10, 2016|
|Angela has a hard time figuring out what to wear for a date at a concert; in the end, Hank is forced to go while wearing one of Angela's dresses that got patched in mud as she was departing from her house.|
|S27||"Hank's Glasses"||2:03||December 21, 2016|
|When Hank can't see the television clearly, he tries on many different pairs of glasses, none of which work because the screen was dirty.|
|S28||"Tangled in Space (Planet Hop)"||1:48||December 28, 2016|
|Tom and Hank are floating in space, and Tom is trying to capture a star to give to Angela.|
|S29||"Piano Battle"||1:18||February 9, 2017|
|Tom and Hank compete in a piano playing video game.|
|S30||"The Apple Up the Rock"||3:51||March 9, 2017|
|Tom climbs up a hill to try to get to the top against Hank in order to get an apple while lost in the desert.|
|S31||"Balloon Battle"||4:43||April 6, 2017|
|Talking Angela launches a surprise attack from a hot air balloon on Tom and Hank, and they want to battle.|
|S32||"The Last Cereal (Shopping Drift)"||3:03||May 4, 2017|
|Tom and Angela go to the shop, but it only has one cereal on the shelves, they fight over the last cereal. However, in the end the box rips open and Hank was revealed to have obtained a trolley of cereal boxes, much to the kittens' dismay.|
|S33||"The Final Sticker"||4:25||May 25, 2017|||
|Angela’s minutes away from completing her sticker book, but Tom and Hank screw it up from a powerful fan setting.|
|S34||"Upside Down Prank"||3:51||May 25, 2017|||
|Tom tries to play a prank on Hank by making the living room look upside down by attaching all the furniture to the ceiling, but it backfires.|
|S35||"Unboxing Gifts"||4:13||July 26, 2017|||
|Tom, Angela, and Hank were quiet when a bunch of gifts fell on their heads.|
|S36||"Toilet Trouble"||3:10||September 7, 2017|||
|Hank needs to unclog his toilet by himself when Tom and Angela are exploring the islands near his home. Little did Hank know that the toilet was connected to the volcano's geysers, which the kittens were visiting.|
|S37||"Scary Movie"||4:00||October 26, 2017|||
|On Halloween, Tom and Hank are watching a scary TV show, but then a ghost appears and scares the boys, but it is revealed to be a taunting Angela. However, as Angela is laughing, she soon screams when a real ghost emerges from the window.|
|S38||"Monkey Business"||4:09||December 6, 2017|||
|Tom, Angela, and Hank go on an expedition to photograph a monkey. Tom and Angela struggle while Hank succeeds naturally like in his app using a bucket of sweets, which he throws on his head and the monkeys get attracted to him.|
|S39||"Tiger Attack"||3:36||January 10, 2018|||
|While roasting marshmallows at a campfire with Angela and Hank, Tom gets scarred of something stirring nearby and then Angela freaks out. It is soon revealed to be a tiger, but just before it attacks Hank, it eats one of his marshmallows, causing it to get chased by the furious puppy.|
|S40||"Quiet, Please!"||2:06||February 28, 2018|||
|Angela wants peace and quiet to practise playing the guitar, but Tom and Hank keep making noise until it gets so bad Angela has to play on top of the tallest tree of the island, which fails since Tom and Hank jump up high and annoy her until she falls from the tree and gets her head stuck in the sand. The boys get worried if she is hurt, but then Angela just plays the guitar, prompting them to play the tambourine and maracas.|
|S41||"Stinky Dance Panic"||3:35||April 18, 2018|||
|S42||"Pearl Thieves"||1:52||May 23, 2018|||
|S43||"Football Freak"||10:37||June 27, 2018|||
|S44||"Super Birthday Cake!"||9:20||August 8, 2018|||
|S45||"Hit the Road… Again!"||8:24||September 12, 2018|||
|S46||"Toilet Rescue Patrol"||9:34||October 10, 2018|||
Talking Tom and Friends Minis
Minis is a South Korean-American animated web series featuring Talking Tom and his friends. The characters are presented in 2D cartoons, and without any particular language dialogue. It is developed and produced by Outfit7 and Plenus.
|No.||Title||Directed by||Written by||Runtime||Release date||Ref|
|M1||"The Big Move"||TBA||TBA||3:56||March 3, 2016|||
|Tom and his friends move into a new apartment next to Angela's house.|
|M2||"A Rough Start"||TBA||TBA||3:33||March 17, 2016|||
|The friends don't have a good morning as they planned.|
|M3||"Boy Meets Girl"||TBA||TBA||3:32||March 31, 2016||TBA|
|Tom wants to meet Angela outside, but must wait in the cold for her to get ready.|
|M4||"The Perfect Dress"||TBA||TBA||3:50||May 5, 2016||TBA|
|Angela orders a dress, but it seems to take forever; eventually, a package arrives but it was for Ben instead of Angela.|
|M5||"Spring Date"||TBA||TBA||3:14||May 19, 2016||TBA|
|When Tom and Angela go for a picnic, the two have a strange day.|
|M6||"Part Time Job"||TBA||TBA||June 2, 2016|
|Tom's job in the cafeteria is exhausting, but his friends come to visit him and cheer him up.|
|M7||"Camping Trip"||TBA||TBA||June 16, 2016|
|The friends go on a camping trip but the car runs out of gas and then they get caught in a rainstorm and it rains in their tent due to holes. However, the weather soon clears up and it gets better, except that they get hungry.|
|M8||"Fortune Cookies"||TBA||TBA||June 30, 2016|
|Tom and Angela get very different predictions from their fortune cookies.|
|M9||"Tom's Sick Day"||TBA||TBA||July 14, 2016|
|Angela's angry because Tom stood her up for their date, until she finds out that Tom is sick.|
|M10||"A Big Thank You"||TBA||TBA||July 28, 2016|
|Tom's surprise to Angela doesn't go according to plan.|
|M11||"Workout Time"||TBA||TBA||August 11, 2016|
|Tom tries to do a series of endurance exercises after he sees Angela infatuated by a muscular larger cat.|
|M12||"Tom's New Love"||TBA||TBA||August 25, 2016|
|Tom loves his new game "Talking Tom Gold Run" but it means he doesn't pay enough attention to Angela. Ben, Hank and Ginger desperately try to help him until Angela loses her temper, which stops after Hank shows the apology video.|
|M13||"Diet Plan"||TBA||TBA||September 8, 2016|
|Angela thinks about going on a diet after weighing herself on the bathroom scale. She desperately trains with Tom, but in the end, the efforts bore nothing; infuriated, Angela throws the scale out of her house.|
|M14||"Horror Movie Night"||TBA||TBA||September 15, 2016|
|The gang get together to watch a horror movie. It all goes real when there's a pizza delivery.|
|M15||"Love is in the Air"||TBA||TBA||September 22, 2016|
|Angela feels attracted to Tom when he starts doing housework.|
|M16||"Summer Heat"||TBA||TBA||September 28, 2016|
|The gang deal with a heatwave; Tom, Ben and Hank argue about fanning each other and Angela loses her temper on Tom and Ben while they spit watermelon seeds on her face. At the end of the episode, Hank is sleeping in the fridge.|
|M17||"Micro Tom"||TBA||TBA||October 6, 2016|
|Tom is struck by lightning in a storm and becomes microscopic and then is crushed by Hank as he is heading back home. It turns out to be a nightmare.|
|M18||"Messy Guests"||TBA||TBA||October 13, 2016|
|The gang visit Angela on her day off due to lack of water at the apartment. Soon she loses her temper on them and they run off.|
|M19||"Underground Adventure"||TBA||TBA||October 20, 2016|
|When Tom helps Angela in the garden, they discover a hidden secret. Ginger and Hank join in the fun and ignore the signs. The secret turns out to be Ben's underground home, making him lose his temper on Tom.|
|M20||"Angela's Lost Phone"||TBA||TBA||November 30, 2016|
|Tom tries to help Angela find her lost phone. It turns out to be misplaced.|
|M21||"Camera Shy"||TBA||TBA||December 7, 2016|
|Tom has a habit of freezing up when he gets his photo taken. Angela tries to get Tom to pose nicely for a picture.|
|M22||"Lonely Boy Ginger"||TBA||TBA||December 14, 2016|
|Ginger feels lonely as his friends are all busy. Tom feels bad for him and so Angela, Ben and Hank arrange fun activities for him.|
|M23||"The Lost Drone"||TBA||TBA||December 22, 2016|
|A drone malfunction leaves Ginger without his favorite toy. Ben is able to get is back for him, but it is heavily ruined - Ginger, however was revealed to have had a second copy of his favourite toy.|
|M24||"New Year's Wishes"||TBA||TBA||December 29, 2016|
|It's almost New Year's Eve! The gang are getting ready to celebrate together. But will they meet up in time for the countdown to midnight?|
|M25||"Tom Against The Machine"||TBA||TBA||February 8, 2017|
|Tom struggles to get a Talking Tom plush for Angela.|
|M26||"Cooking Contest"||TBA||TBA||February 15, 2017|
|Angela tries to prove that she's a good cook like Hank after she realizes that Tom loves Hank's cooking, but not hers (Tom pretends he enjoyed it), but Angela finds out the terrible truth at the end of the episode.|
|M27||"Angela Can't Sleep"||TBA||TBA||February 22, 2017|
|Tom is struggling to get Angela to get some shut-eye.|
|M28||"Night of Shooting Stars"||TBA||TBA||March 1, 2017|
|Ben, Hank and Ginger finally believe that there is no such thing as a meteor shower. But will Tom and Angela be able to see it?|
|M29||"Tom Needs Help"||TBA||TBA||March 8, 2017|
|Tom's arm is broken, how will he get help?|
|M30||"Sneezing Tom and the Flower Festival"||TBA||TBA||April 19, 2017|
|Angela wants Tom to go with her to the Flower Festival, but Tom's hay fever makes things a problem.|
|M31||"Keep Away!"||TBA||TBA||April 26, 2017|
|Tom and Hank have a hard time being roommates together. Angela stops it by losing her temper on them.|
|M32||"Ginger Wants to Sleep"||TBA||TBA||May 3, 2017|
|While his parents are away, Ginger goes everywhere--Ben's underground home, Angela's apartment--to try to have a goodnight's sleep.|
|M33||"Selfie Superstar"||TBA||TBA||May 10, 2017|
|Tom tries sabotaging Angela's selfie successes and does it his way. It ends up as Ginger who is the most successful.|
|M34||"Angela’s Pink Cake"||TBA||TBA||May 24, 2017|
|The guys have only two hours to replace Angela's horrible cake with something better for Ginger's birthday at 5:00 p.m.|
|M35||"Ginger the Date Crasher"||TBA||TBA||June 7, 2017|
|Tom and Angela do their best to avoid Ginger on their date.|
|M36||"The Movie Kiss"||TBA||TBA||June 21, 2017|
|All Tom wants to do today is to kiss Angela. His plan backfires.|
|M37||"Hungry Hank"||TBA||TBA||July 5, 2017|
|Hank is eating too much. Angela puts him into a lesson to be fit.|
|M38||"The Flood"||TBA||TBA||July 19, 2017|
|Ben is drowning in his underground home, and the others must save him before it's too late.|
|M39||"Angela the Detective"||TBA||TBA||August 2, 2017|
|Someone doodled on Talking Angela’s picture! But who? Angela turns detective before it's too late. Tom is falsely accused, but it turns out to be Ben, Hank and Ginger--Ginger wanted to frame Tom by putting the marker in his backpack since he was too small to reach the desk.|
|M40||"No time for friends"||TBA||TBA||August 16, 2017|
|Tom is desperate to make both the guys and Angela happy after they both want to spend time with him - in the end they all have ice cream at the local cafeteria.|
|M41||"Bzzz! Annoying Mosquito"||TBA||TBA||3:15||August 30, 2017|||
|Tom and Hank try to kill a mosquito that is preventing them from sleeping in the middle of the night with difficulties - in the end, Angela deals with the mosquito using bug spray - she is revealed to be successful with dealing with insects.|
|M42||"Swimming Pool Challenge"||TBA||TBA||3:30||September 13, 2017|||
|Tom and Angela compete against Ben and Hank in a swimming pool challenge - Ben almost drowns after he tries to use a tube to help him cheat.|
|M43||"Hank Must Go"||TBA||TBA||3:45||September 27, 2017|||
|Fed up of Hank always making messes and being lazy, Tom decides to kick him out - Hank has problems trying to look for a new home and Tom cannot cope without Hank. In the end, it returns back to normal.|
|M44||"Angela on Mystery Island"||TBA||TBA||3:27||October 11, 2017|||
|When the gang goes to the beach, Angela drifts away and ends up stranded on a deserted island when she wakes up - she uses a map in a bottle as an SOS, but the boys don't see it - they only see the side with the guide to the treasure. When Tom and Hank fight about who should have the treasure, Angela is angered by this - Tom and Hank realised Angela used the map to inform the boys of what happened. After the treasure chest is opened, it reveals to be a pirate captain suit for a girl, much to Angela's delight and the boys' dismay - they all head back to the beach.|
|M45||"No Fun for Ginger"||TBA||TBA||3:14||October 25, 2017|||
|Ginger wants to go to the beach, despite that he is sick, but Tom won't let him. Tom, Angela and Hank try to make him think it is autumn, which goes well, until Ben carelessly comes in wearing summer gear and accidentally reveals what the cats and Hank did. Ginger is upset and goes back to bed and Tom and Angela are furious for Ben's mistake. Then Ben and the others bring the beach fun to Ginger.|
|M46||"The Skateboard Kid"||TBA||TBA||3:40||November 8, 2017|||
|Hank helps Tom to skateboard since the latter wants to impress Angela.|
|M47||"Camera! Action!"||TBA||TBA||3:42||November 22, 2017|||
|Hank is making a movie and Ginger is upset that he chose Tom over him when the young kitten struggled with an act multiple times. Ginger decides to sabotage the film and it seems to be successful, until, much to his horror, Tom, Angela, Ben and Hank used props to deal with this. The movie is successful - but as a despondent Ginger goes to leave, the others were revealed to have Ginger part of the cast for use of the props, much to his amazement and delight.|
|M48||"Tom the Bodyguard"||TBA||TBA||3:12||December 6, 2017|||
|After a fortune teller predicts Angela is in danger, Tom does everything he can do to prevent it from happening. It works until Tom accidentally pushes Angela while preventing her from falling into the sewer, causing the latter the break her arm. However, Angela forgives Tom after the latter signs her cast.|
|M49||"A Gift for Angela"||TBA||TBA||3:33||December 20, 2017|||
|Tom decides to make mittens for Angela with Hank, Ben and Ginger.|
|M50||"Winter Championship"||TBA||TBA||3:21||January 3, 2018|||
|M51||"The Unlucky Gift"||TBA||TBA||3:47||January 17, 2018|||
|M52||"Angela's Birthday Surprise"||TBA||TBA||3:32||January 31, 2018|||
|Talking Tom panics when he forgets it's Talking Angela's birthday, so he calls Ben, Hank and Ginger for help and it becomes very successful.|
|M53||"Lunar New Year Celebrations"||TBA||TBA||3:48||February 14, 2018|||
|Tom, Angela, Ben and Ginger are preparing for the Lunar New Year, but Hank is still sleeping in his hammock. After a snowball fight, the gang gets hungry, but Hank falls ill from sleeping outside in the snow. Angela proceeds to make food then, much to the horror of the boys, knowing what happened the last few times her cooking was tried. However, her food proves to be delicious for all of them. Then they all watch the fireworks at night with joy.|
|M54||"Smartphone Diet"||TBA||TBA||4:00||March 14, 2018|||
|Talking Angela's smartphone dies and Talking Tom tries to keep her entertained until it is repaired, which will take a long time. However, everything Tom tries is repeated by others with smartphones. However, Angela then starts to enjoy board games and has a game night with the boys and always wins against them, despite the fact her phone gets repaired.|
|M55||"The Flying Machine"||TBA||TBA||3:24||March 28, 2018|||
|M56||"Lost in the Forest"||TBA||TBA||3:24||April 25, 2018|||
|The gang go off on an adventure in the woods, however, Angela and Hank get separated from the others after Hank falls into a pit. While lost, Angela makes a fire for Hank and Hank gives half of his food for Angela. Then Tom, Ben and Ginger find Angela's bag, which she lost while looking for firewood, and then see smoke from the campfire and find them. The four are able to get Hank out of the pit, but Ben carelessly drops the compass into the pit, much to Tom and Ginger's frustration.|
|M57||"Microwave MEGA-Problem"||TBA||TBA||3:36||May 9, 2018|||
|M58||"Hide and Seek"||TBA||TBA||3:29||June 6, 2018|||
|M59||"The Magic Show"||TBA||TBA||4:06||July 4, 2018|||
The Talking Tom and Friends brand has expanded beyond second screen entertainment in the years since its launch in 2010. There is now branded merchandise, YouTube music videos, an animated web series and a 3D animated series.
Talking Tom and Talking Angela's music video for their single "You Get Me", created in cooperation with Walt Disney Records/Hollywood Records, has received over 330 million views on YouTube as of November 2017. Talking Angela has also recorded her first solo song called ‘That's Falling in Love’.
Talking Tom and Friends launched a range of interactive toys called Superstar in 2012. The plush toys talk and interact with multiple Talking Tom and Friends apps, as well as with each other, using an advanced voice recognition system.
The Talking Tom and Friends YouTube channel has over 8.1 million subscribers and 2.4 billion views as of August 2018.
In popular culture
The My Talking Tom app won the award for "Best iPad Game: Kids, Education & Family" at the 2014 Tabby Awards, the global competition for the best tablet app.
My Talking Tom was also voted the 2014 Tabby Award Users’ Choice favorite in two categories, "Best iPad Game: Kids, Education & Family" and "Best Android Game: Puzzle, Cards & Family".
The Talking Tom and Talking Ben Talk Back plush toys won the Best Girls Licensed Toy award at the Australian Toy Association Awards in 2012.
The Talking Tom and Friends television series won Best Animated Series at the 2016 Cablefax Awards. This announcement greenlit season 2 of the series in 2017.
- "Outfit7: About Us". Outfit7. Retrieved 10 June 2018.
- "Outfit7 Surpasses 100 Million Downloads With Family-Friendly Talking Character Apps". Adweek. Retrieved 6 April 2017.
- "My Talking Tom: Review". OmegaDroid. Retrieved 4 September 2014.
- "Talking Tom 2 - Gameplay Trailer". YouTube. Retrieved 14 January 2014.
- "Talking Angela - Official Trailer". YouTube. Retrieved 27 October 2012.
- "Tom and Angela - You Get Me (from Talking Friends)". YouTube. Retrieved 12 July 2012.
- "Talking Ginger - Gameplay Trailer". YouTube. Retrieved 20 March 2014.
- "Talking Ben". YouTube. Retrieved 30 April 2011.
- "Attack of the Tech! Ep 1 | Talking Friends". youtube.com.
- "Outfit7 - Apps". outfit7.com. Retrieved 6 April 2017.
- Dredge, Stuart (17 February 2014). "No, the Talking Angela app is not dangerous for your children". Retrieved 6 April 2017 – via The Guardian.
- "Talking Tom Cat". cnet.com. Retrieved 6 April 2017.
- "Emerging Top Free Apps on iOS: Office Jerk, Talking Ben, Planetary HD". adweek.com. Retrieved 6 April 2017.
- Rose, Jeanne (18 March 2017). "5 Games Like My Talking Tom - 2017 Update - AppInformers.com". appinformers.com. Retrieved 6 April 2017.
- "Outfit7's Talking Tom Cat 2 Saw More Than 1 Million Downloads in a Single Day". adweek.com. Retrieved 6 April 2017.
- "Talking Tom & Ben News for iPad". cnet.com. Retrieved 6 April 2017.
- "Talking Pierre the Parrot". cnet.com. Retrieved 6 April 2017.
- "Emerging free iOS apps: Tappily Ever After, Tom's Love Letters and Card Ace: Casino". adweek.com. Retrieved 6 April 2017.
- "Outfit7 Talking Friends Apps Reaches One Billion Downloads - KidsWire". kidswire.com. Retrieved 6 April 2017.
- "Outfit7 Launches "Talking Ginger" App, Teaches Bedtime Skills". Business Wire. Retrieved 4 September 2014.
- "Talking Ginger". cnet.com. Retrieved 6 April 2017.
- "Talking Angela". cnet.com. Retrieved 6 April 2017.
- Dredge, Stuart (20 February 2014). "What the Talking Angela app is really saying to your kids". Retrieved 6 April 2017 – via The Guardian.
- "Ginger's Birthday". cnet.com. Retrieved 6 April 2017.
- "My Talking Tom : Official trailer". YouTube. Retrieved 4 December 2013.
- "My Talking Tom". cnet.com. Retrieved 6 April 2017.
- "My Talking Angela". cnet.com. Retrieved 6 April 2017.
- "Talking Tom Jetski". cnet.com. Retrieved 6 April 2017.
- Limited, Outfit7. ""TALKING TOM BUBBLE SHOOTER" BURSTS ONTO THE SCENE". globenewswire.com. Retrieved 6 April 2017.
- Zahn, James. "Ready to Go for the Gold? TALKING TOM GOLD RUN is here..." therockfather.com. Retrieved 6 April 2017.
- Limited, Outfit7. "Outfit7 "Goes for the Gold" Twice by Unveiling Talking Tom Gold Run, a New Infinite Runner Game, and Reaching 4.5 Billion Downloads". globenewswire.com. Retrieved 6 April 2017.
- Jennifer Allen (18 January 2017). "My Talking Hank Review: Cute, But Long-Winded". gamezebo.com. Retrieved 6 April 2017.
- "Talking Tom creator Outfit7 launches My Talking Hank game". venturebeat.com. 12 January 2017. Retrieved 6 April 2017.
- "Outfit7 - Talking Angela Color Splash". outfit7.com. Retrieved 2017-05-31.
- "Talking Tom Camp - Android Apps on Google Play". play.google.com.
- "Press release". marketwired.com.
- "Talking Tom Pool Tips, Cheats and Strategies - Gamezebo". 29 November 2017.
- Talking Tom (2014-03-13), Talking Tom Shorts 1 - Red Alert, retrieved 2017-09-12
- Talking Tom (2014-03-27), Talking Tom Shorts 2 - Whack-a-Mouse, retrieved 2017-09-12
- Talking Tom (2014-04-10), Talking Tom Shorts 3 - Aerobics, retrieved 2017-09-12
- Talking Tom (2014-04-24), Talking Tom Shorts 4 - Potions, retrieved 2017-09-12
- Talking Tom (2014-05-08), Talking Tom Shorts 5 - Lights Out, retrieved 2017-09-12
- Talking Tom (25 May 2017). "Talking Tom Shorts 33 - The Final Sticker" – via YouTube.
- Talking Tom (7 July 2017). "Talking Tom Shorts 34 - Upside Down Prank" – via YouTube.
- Talking Tom (26 July 2017). "Talking Tom Shorts 35 - Unboxing Gifts" – via YouTube.
- Talking Tom (7 September 2017). "Talking Tom Shorts 36 - Toilet Trouble" – via YouTube.
- Talking Tom (26 October 2017). "Talking Tom Shorts 37 - Scary Movie" – via YouTube.
- Talking Tom (6 December 2017). "Talking Tom Shorts 38 - Monkey Business" – via YouTube.
- Talking Tom (10 January 2018). "Talking Tom Shorts 39 - Tiger Attack" – via YouTube.
- Talking Ginger (3 March 2016). "Talking Tom and Friends Minis - The Big Move (Episode 1)". Retrieved 6 April 2017 – via YouTube.
- "Plenus :: Animation". plenus.co.kr. Retrieved 6 April 2017.
- Talking Ginger (17 March 2016). "Talking Tom and Friends Minis - A Rough Start (Episode 2)". Retrieved 6 April 2017 – via YouTube.
- Talking Ginger (30 August 2017). "Talking Tom and Friends Minis - Bzzz! Annoying Mosquito (Episode 41)". Retrieved 20 March 2018 – via YouTube.
- Talking Ginger (13 September 2017). "Talking Tom and Friends Minis - Swimming Pool Challenge (Episode 42)". Retrieved 20 March 2018 – via YouTube.
- Talking Ginger (27 September 2017). "Talking Tom and Friends Minis - Hank Must Go (Episode 43)". Retrieved 20 March 2018 – via YouTube.
- Talking Ginger (11 October 2017). "Talking Tom and Friends Minis - Angela on Mystery Island (Episode 44)". Retrieved 20 March 2018 – via YouTube.
- Talking Ginger (25 October 2017). "Talking Tom and Friends Minis - No Fun for Ginger (Episode 45)". Retrieved 20 March 2018 – via YouTube.
- Talking Ginger (8 November 2017). "Talking Tom and Friends Minis - The Skateboard Kid (Episode 46)". Retrieved 20 March 2018 – via YouTube.
- Talking Ginger (22 November 2017). "Talking Tom and Friends Minis - Camera! Action! (Episode 47)". Retrieved 20 March 2018 – via YouTube.
- Talking Ginger (6 December 2017). "Talking Tom and Friends Minis - Tom the Bodyguard (Episode 48)". Retrieved 20 March 2018 – via YouTube.
- Talking Ginger (20 December 2017). "Talking Tom and Friends Minis - A Gift for Angela (Episode 49)". Retrieved 20 March 2018 – via YouTube.
- Talking Ginger (3 January 2018). "Talking Tom and Friends Minis - Winter Championship (Episode 50)". Retrieved 20 March 2018 – via YouTube.
- Talking Ginger (17 January 2018). "Talking Tom and Friends Minis - The Unlucky Gift (Episode 51)". Retrieved 20 March 2018 – via YouTube.
- Talking Ginger (31 January 2018). "Talking Tom and Friends Minis - Angela's Birthday Surprise (Episode 52)". Retrieved 20 March 2018 – via YouTube.
- Talking Ginger (14 February 2018). "Talking Tom and Friends Minis - Lunar New Year Celebrations (Episode 53)". Retrieved 20 March 2018 – via YouTube.
- Talking Ginger (14 March 2018). "Talking Tom and Friends Minis - Smartphone Diet (Episode 54)". Retrieved 20 March 2018 – via YouTube.
- Talking Ginger (28 March 2018). "Talking Tom and Friends Minis - The Flying Machine (Episode 55)". Retrieved 20 March 2018 – via YouTube.
- Talking Ginger (28 March 2018). "Talking Tom and Friends Minis - The Flying Machine (Episode 55)". Retrieved 20 March 2018 – via YouTube.
- Talking Ginger (9 May 2018). "Talking Tom and Friends Minis -Microwave MEGA-Problem (Episode 56)". Retrieved 20 March 2018 – via YouTube.
- "About us". Outfit7. Retrieved 13 November 2013.
- "Tom After Tom Ep 10 - Talking Friends". YouTube. Retrieved 31 August 2012.
- "Tom and Angela - That's Falling in Love (Video Teaser)". YouTube. Retrieved 6 December 2012.
- "And in first place is… 'My Talking Tom' App Hits The Top Spot". Licensing Worldwide. Retrieved 4 September 2014.
- "My Talking Tom: Review". OmegaDroid. Retrieved 4 September 2014.
- "Talking Tom and Friends". YouTube. Retrieved 2018-08-18.
- McNary, Dave (2016-07-01). "'Talking Tom' App Partnering on Kevin Spacey Comedy 'Nine Lives'". Variety. Retrieved 2017-09-12.
- "The Tabby Awards 2014 Winners, Users' Choice and Finalists". tabbyawards.com. Archived from the original on 4 September 2014. Retrieved 6 April 2017.
- "My Talking Tom scoops Tabby Award". ToyWorld. Retrieved 4 September 2014.
- "Talking Tom ready to play as brand new line of Talking Friends Talk back plush hit retailers". Dragon-I. Retrieved 4 September 2014.
- "'Counterfeit Cat,' 'Talking Tom' Win Cablefax Awards". animationmagazine.net. 8 August 2016. Retrieved 6 April 2017.