|Elevation AMSL||38 ft / 12 m|
Taree Airport (IATA: TRO, ICAO: YTRE) is an airport located 3 nautical miles (5.6 km; 3.5 mi) northeast of the city of Taree, New South Wales, Australia. Taree is located on the Mid North Coast, less than a four-hour drive from Sydney. The airport is currently served by one airline, though is growing at a steady rate, with the council successfully attracting new investments at the airport.
Taree is currently set to expand the airport to provide more facilities for pilots, businesses and airlines alike, This is also expected to boost the airports presence.
A number of businesses including aircraft manufacturers and fabricators, an aircraft restorer and a skydiving school are based at Taree Airport.
Airlines and destinations
- Fiscal year 1 July - 30 June
- PDF). AIP En Route Supplement from Airservices Australia, effective 08 November 2018, Aeronautical Chart Archived 10 April 2012 at the Wayback Machine. (
- "Airport Traffic Data 1985-86 to 2010-11". Bureau of Infrastructure, Transport and Regional Economics (BITRE). May 2012. Archived from the original on 24 March 2012. Retrieved 8 May 2012. Refers to "Regular Public Transport (RPT) operations only"
- "Expansion project at Airport". City of Greater Taree. Archived from the original on 27 November 2012. Retrieved 18 May 2011.
- Greater Taree Council, Airport overview Archived 26 July 2007 at the Wayback Machine.
|This New South Wales airport related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|