Thailand women's national cricket team
|Association||Cricket Association of Thailand|
|ICC status||Affiliate (1995)
| Thailand vs. Bangladesh
(Bangkok; 6 July 2007)
|World Twenty20 Qualifier|
|Appearances||2 (first in 2013)|
|Best result||Fifth (2013)|
|as of 5 December 2015|
The Thailand national women's cricket team is the team that represents the country of Thailand in international women's cricket matches. They made their international debut when they played, and lost, two matches against Bangladesh in July 2007. The team's first international tournament outside of Asian Cricket Council regional events was the 2013 World Twenty20 Qualifier, where they placed fifth out of eight teams. The team was less successful at the 2015 edition of the tournament, which it hosted, winning only one match (against the Netherlands) to finish seventh.
- Sornnarin Tippoch (c)
- Nattaya Boochatham
- Naruemol Chaiwai (wk)
- Nattakan Chantam
- Rosenan Kanoh
- Nannapat Koncharoenkai (wk)
- Suleeporn Laomi
- Soraya Lateh
- Ratanaporn Padunglerd
- Sirintra Saengsakaorat
- Sainammin Saenya
- Rattana Sangsoma
- Shagufta Arwe
- Chanida Sutthiruang
- Thailand lose warm-ups by Andrew Nixon, 8 July 2007 at CricketEurope
- Janak Gamage quits as Bangladesh Women coach
- "India favourites in lopsided tournament". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 8 February 2017.
- "ICC Women's World Cup Qualifier, 6th Match, Group A: India Women v Thailand Women at Colombo (CCC), Feb 8, 2017". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 8 February 2017.
- "Thailand Women Women Squad: Players". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 19 February 2017.
|This article about a cricket team is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to sport in Thailand is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|