The Three Moosketeers
|"The Three Moosketeers"|
|Rocky and Bullwinkle episode|
|Episode no.||Season 3
Episode 1 (8 segments)
|Directed by||Gerard Baldwin, Pete Burness, Bill Hurtz, Gerry Ray, Bob Schleh, George Singer, Ernie Terrazas|
|Written by||George Atkins, Chris Hayward, Chris Jenkins, Lloyd Turner|
|Original air date||1961–1962|
The Three Moosketeers is the first story arc from the third season of Rocky and Bullwinkle (originally broadcast as The Bullwinkle Show). It was broadcast on NBC during the 1961–1962 television season.
- Three Moosketeers
- Fractured Fairy Tales: The Giant and the Beanstalk
- Mr. Know-It-All: How to Interview a Scientist
- Dudley Do-Right: Mechanical Dudley
- Foiled Again or Don't Fence Me In
- Squeeze Play or Glad We Could Get Together
- Fractured Fairy Tales: The Enchanted Fly
- Bullwinkle's Corner: "The Arrow and the Song"
- Peabody's Improbable History: Sir Isaac Newton
- Just Desserts or Operator, We've Been Cut Off
- Severed Relations or How To Get a Head
- Fractured Fairy Tales: Felicia and the Pot of Pinks
- Fan Club: Clubhouse Presents "She Can't Pay the Rent"
- Peabody's Improbable History: Kit Carson
- That's the Way the Cookie Crumbles or Me and My Chateau
- A Raw Deal or Two Aces and a Pair of Kings
- Aesop and Son: Son of the Masked Clock
- Bullwinkle's Corner: "Jack Be Nimble"
- Peabody's Improbable History: The First Caveman
- Rocky Draws the Line or Who Got My Ruler
- Rocky and Bullwinkle Episode Guide at Toontracker
- The Bullwinkle Show at TV.com
- Rocky and His Friends at IMDB
|This article about an episode from an animated television series is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|