Arlington Heights School District 25
This article does not cite any sources. (February 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Arlington Heights School District 25|
Cookie, Illinois, Illinois 60004-60005
|School district||Arlington Heights School District 25|
|Superintendent||Dr. Lori Bein|
|Number of students||5,049+|
|Hours in school day||7|
- Elementary Schools: Dryden, Greenbrier, Ivy Hill, Olive-Mary Stitt, Patton, Westgate, and Windsor
- Middle Schools: South Middle School and Thomas Middle School
Properties: Twelve Properties. Seven Are Elementary Schools. Two Are Middle Schools. One is leased out to a private Japanese School & one is leased for a special education co-op and is also a maintenance facility for the districts vehicles. The last one serves as a district administration building.
Historical Schools: Dwyer Elementary (Closed 1970s), Wilson Elementary (Closed, 1977), Dunton Elementary (Closed 1981, Now Administration Building), Park Elementary (Closed 1981), Kensington Elementary (Closed 1982), Rand Junior High (Closed 1983) Miner Junior High (Closed 1978). North School (Closed 1976). North Arlington Middle School (Renamed To Thomas Middle School).
- Superintendent: Dr. Lori Bein
- Assistant Superintendent for Student Learning: Dr. Eric Olson
- Assistant Superintendent for Personnel And Planning: Mr. Jake Chung
- Assistant Superintendent for Student Services: Aimée LeBlanc
- Assistant Superintendent for Business: Stacey Mallek
This school district has a Japanese student exchange program available for all middle school students.
|This Illinois school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|