From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Tombua)
|Municipality and town|
|Time zone||WAT (UTC+1)|
It is located on the shore of Port Alexander, an important harbor on the South Atlantic Ocean for oil production and fishing. The port had refrigeration facilities installed with European Union assistance at the Tombwe canning factory.
- "Namibe: Municípios". Info-Angola. Retrieved 27 Feb 2010.
- Angola Statistics: Namibe. GeoHive. Source: Instituto Nacional de Estatística, Angola. Instituto Nacional de Segurança Social, Angola.
- "Reference Center: Provinces". Angolan Embassy in the United States. Archived from the original on 11 Feb 2006.
- "City councils of Angola". Statoids. Retrieved 27 Feb 2010.
- Economic Report on Angola by the South African government
|This Angola location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|