|Operating system||Microsoft Windows,
Mac OS X,
Tresorit is an online cloud storage service based in Switzerland and Hungary that emphasizes enhanced security and data encryption. The service starts at 10 EUR/Month/User/100GB; there is a 14-day trial. They offer 3GB for free rising to 5GB after completion of an in-app familiarization tour. It has been likened to a high-security alternative to Dropbox.
As an added measure for security, Tresorit's service is only accessible through client desktop software. A web-based file uploader does not exist. Currently, the software is available for Windows, Mac, Android, Windows Phone 8, iOS, BlackBerry OS. and Linux 
Tresorit officially launched its end-to-end encrypted cloud storage service after emerging from its stealth beta in April 2014.
"Tresore" (German for vaults) are encrypted counterparts of uploaded directories. Tresors automatically sync with the cloud as files are added or removed from them, similar to Box.com and Dropbox's desktop software. The main difference between Tresorit and its competition is that Tresorit applies AES-256 client-side encryption to files while they’re still local and then uploads them to the cloud. There are additional layers of security, but the key info is that the encryption key never leaves the user.
Since April 10, 2013, Tresorit has hosted a hacking contest, offering $10,000 to anyone who can hack their data encryption methods to gain access to their servers. Tresorit maintains that the contest is hosted on a completely independent server separate from their users' files. In 2013 the company increased the reward to $25,000, challenging top hackers from institutions like Harvard, Stanford or MIT. The current reward is $50,000.
Prices range from 10 EUR/month for 100 GB (Premium) to 20 EUR/month for 1000 GB (Business) or individual. There is the 'basic' offering which is free 
- Cloud storage
- Remote backup service
- Comparison of file hosting services
- Comparison of online backup services
- "Careers - Tresorit | We encrypt - You share". Tresorit. Retrieved 2013-06-18.
- "Ultra-secure storage". CBS News. 2013-04-25. Retrieved 2013-06-18.
- "Encrypted Cloud Service Tresorit Unveils New Desktop and Mobile Apps".
- "Weekend Recap: Intel CEO on iPhone, Handbrake 0.9.9, Tresorit for Mac Teased | Mac|Life". Maclife.com. 2013-05-20. Retrieved 2013-06-18.
- "Management - Tresorit | We encrypt - You share". Tresorit. Retrieved 2013-06-18.
- Tresorit opens its end-to-end encrypted file-sharing service to the public
- Get 50GB of Free, Encrypted Online Storage from Tresorit
- Tresorit takes on PRISM-provoked worries with encrypted cloud storage
- "Secure cloud storage outfit Tresorit posts $10K hacker bounty — Tech News and Analysis". Gigaom.com. Retrieved 2013-06-18.
- Hungarian ‘security freaks’: Hack our startup and we’ll give you $25K
- Hackers, Here's a Way To Make An Easy $25k
- Secure cloud firm Tresorit boosts hacker bounty to $25,000
- UP Cloud Computing Conference-Start Cloud Awards rankings as of October 17, 2012
- awards | UP 2012 - Cloud Computing Conference 2012
- Promotion: Get 32GB of secure cloud storage for free|