UFCU Disch–Falk Field
|Owner||University of Texas|
|Operator||University of Texas|
|Field size||Left field: 340 ft (103.5 m)|
Center field: 400 ft (122 m)
Right field: 325 ft (99 m)
|Surface||AstroTurf 1975 to 2007|
FieldTurf 2008 to present
|Opened||February 17, 1975|
|Construction cost||$21 million (2008 renovation)|
|Architect||DLR Group (2008 renovation)|
|Texas Longhorns (NCAA) (1975-present)|
UFCU Disch–Falk Field is the baseball stadium of the University of Texas at Austin. It has been home to Texas Longhorns baseball since it opened on February 17, 1975, replacing Clark Field as the home of the Longhorns.
The stadium is named for former Longhorns coaches Billy Disch and Bibb Falk. Beginning August 1, 2006, the name of the stadium was changed to UFCU Disch–Falk Field, following a sponsorship deal with a local credit union, University Federal Credit Union.
- Geographic coordinates: 30.280°N 97.726°W.
- Capacity: The facility seats more than 6,500 spectators, with chairbacks on more than 5,000 seats and covered seating throughout most of the stands.
- Surface: The entire playing surface, excluding the pitcher's mound, is FieldTurf installed in 2017.
- Field dimensions: 340 feet down the left field line, 325 down the right field line and 400 to center field.
In 2012, college baseball writer Eric Sorenson ranked the stadium as the fifth best big game atmosphere in Division I baseball.
Changes to Disch-Falk
In July 2005, the University announced an $18 million renovation project for Disch-Falk Field. Construction began in late 2006. The Longhorns played their 2007 season at the stadium during the renovation, although a few early season games and the NCAA Regional Tournament were moved to the nearby Dell Diamond. Completed for the 2008 season, the renovated Disch-Falk field was designed by architectural firm DLR Group. The renovations included:
- 107 premium seats added increasing capacity to 6,756
- 17 new suites
- lowering of the seating bowl six feet to field level
- complete replacement of the seating bowl
- expanded concourse
- new team merchandise store
- new full-service ticket office
- expanded concessions and restrooms
- enhanced media services spaces
- new lighting and sound systems
- new metal wall cladding and TPO roof 
- dugouts moved closer to the field
- new bullpens
- new weight training facility
- new team training areas
- new team meeting room
- new coaches offices
- replacement of AstroTurf surface with FieldTurf.  
During the 2005 season, the scoreboard in left-center field, which was installed in 1989 and upgraded in 1996, was completely dismantled. A new scoreboard with a full-color video screen was erected in its place.
October 12, 2005, the University announced a $13.1 million gift from University Federal Credit Union as the major gift in the campaign to finance the renovation of the ballpark. In connection with this gift, the name of the stadium changed to UFCU Disch–Falk Field on August 1, 2006.
- Through end of 2019 Season
|1||April 5, 1977||Texas Rangers||L 4-9||10,000||Exhibition, some fans sat in roped-off warning track|
|2||April 2, 1991||Texas Rangers||L 5-12||8,234||Exhibition|
|3||May 29, 1982||Oklahoma||W 8-0||8,000||NCAA Central Regional, Largest Collegiate Game|
|4||April 2, 2019||Texas A&M||L 6-9||7,952||Largest Regular Season Game|
|5||March 16, 2019||Texas Tech||L 0-3||7,879|
|6||April 16, 2010||Texas A&M||W 4-3 (11)||7,876|
|7||May 29, 1994||Oklahoma||L 4-15||7,839||NCAA Central Regional|
|8||May 28, 1994||Nevada||W 16-6||7,825||NCAA Central Regional|
|9||May 27, 1994||Stanford||W 8-4||7,812||NCAA Central Regional|
|10||June 12, 2004||Vanderbilt||W 10-2||7,790||NCAA Austin Super Regional|
|11||May 20, 2011||Texas A&M||W 6-4||7,785|
|12||February 10, 1990||Arizona State||W 11-4||7,782|
|13||March 13, 2012||Texas State||W 6-1||7,748|
|14||April 29, 2012||Texas A&M||W 2-1||7,741|
|15||April 28, 2012||Texas A&M||L 4-12||7,716|
|16||March 1, 2019||LSU||W 8-1||7,680|
|17||February 11, 1990||Arizona State||W 9-5||7,616|
|18||May 10, 2009||Texas A&M||W 5-4||7,613|
|19||March 2, 2019||LSU||W 8-4||7,601|
|20||April 19, 2014||TCU||L 1-3||7,535|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to UFCU Disch-Falk Field.|
- "UFCU Disch-Falk Field".
- Cutler, Tami (June 11, 2013). "2013 Division I Baseball Attendance - Final Report". Sportswriters.net. NCBWA. Archived from the original (PDF) on July 20, 2013. Retrieved July 20, 2013.
- Sorenson, Eric (5 October 2012). "Distiller's Dozen - The "Hey, Nice Stadium" Edition". CollegeBaseballToday.com. Archived from the original on 14 December 2012. Retrieved 14 December 2012.
- "Texas Baseball 2018 Fact Book" (PDF). Texas Longhorns. Retrieved October 29, 2019.
- UFCU Disch-Falk Field information at TexasSports.com
- Texas Step Up to the Plate Renovation Donation Campaign
- Disch-Falk renovation and renaming announcement at TexasSports.com
- DLR Group awarded expansion contract
- DLR Group website