User:Artist Formerly Known As Whocares
Hello, I'm a 16-year-old 11th grader in Pennsylvania. I'm a fan of Naruto, YuYu Hakusho, Bleach (manga), InuYasha, and several other manga and anime, along with being a fan of the Yugioh parody "Yugioh: The Abridged Series" on Youtube and DailyMotion. I am also a fan of The Legend of Zelda. I have joined Wikipedia on somewhere in Early May 0f 2007. You can talk to me on my contact page if you need anything.
Manga and anime
I like many manga and anime, but I'm not interest in particular genres. There are few I can't stand.
- 666 Satan - I only read one volume, but I love it already.
- Bleach - One of the best manga series ever. Seriously.
- Case Closed - Very great, addicitve, and full of taste. It's gotten far too long and ranodm, however.
- Death Note - Perfect in every single way. Best manga series ever. The only flaw with the anime is that it shortened the discussions, which made them a little dull.
- Hoshin Engi - I love this series, but sometimes it seems too comical during serious moments.
- The Legend of Zelda - That's right, there's a manga for the video game series too. It's awesome.
- MÄR - Haven't read second series yet. It's a great manga series, but I wished it would spend a little less time fighting and explain more about the characters, especially Nanashi.
- Naruto - A very good series. It's getting much more interesting with each chapter. I can't wait for more.
- One Piece - It was really awesome, but I feel it's getting too long.
The following are films I consider some of the greatest ever and are personal favorites of mine. There could be films I have not yet listed, so please don't think these are all I like. The list is in alphabetical order, since choosing between all of the in number order is impossible. The only exception is Schindler's List, which is, in my opinion, the unquestionably best movie ever made. And yes, I do like a lot of classical films.
- 2001: A Space Odyssey
- A Clockwork Orange
- An American in Paris
- Barry Lyndon
- The Birds
- The Birth of a Nation
- The Bridge on the River Kwai
- Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb
- E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial
- The Exorcist
- The French Connection
- The General
- The Godfather
- Gone with the Wind
- The Grapes of Wrath
- It's a Wonderful Life
- Jurassic Park
- King Kong
- Lawrence of Arabia
- Mr. Smith Goes to Washington
- Night of the Living Dead
- North by Northwest
- One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
- Raiders of the Lost Ark
- Rear Window
- Schindler's List
- Seven Samurai
- The Shining
- The Silence of the Lambs
- Singin' in the Rain
- The Sixth Sense
- Some Like It Hot
- The Sound of Music
- Sunset Boulevard
- The Texas Chain Saw Massacre
- The Third Man
- To Kill a Mochingbird
- The Treasure of the Sierra Madre
- West Side Story
- The Wizard of Oz
Greatest Villains Ever
The following is a list of who/what I think are the greatest villains ever. The chart farthest on the right is always the current one.
Comments? Objections? Approvals? Anything you want to say about my list goes here.
your list is amazingly out of order... from: king of all otaku
Who/What would you choose as the greatest villains ever?
- I am a Liberal. (for US standards, this means I'm a Democrat)
- My choice for president in the 2008 presidential election is Obama.
- I support same-sex marriage.
- I support abortion.
- I support giving more taxes to the rich, and less to the poor.
- I think the United States should leave Iraq and Afghanistan.
Awards and, Like, Stuff
|The Resilient Barnstar|
|We might not get along together well, we might not agree with each other well, but you and I know that you definitely deserve this award for your constant improvement.--Hanaichi 11:07, 1 October 2007 (UTC)|