- 1 Speedy deletion nomination of Illyrian Swimming Association
- 2 Talkback
- 3 Talkback
- 4 Speedy deletion nomination of Illyrian Swimming Association
- 5 July 2013
- 6 August 2013
- 7 Your submission at Articles for creation: Illyrian Swimming Association (January 20)
- 8 MV helpdesk reply
- 9 MV reply
- 10 Mirnes Pepic
- 11 Re:Mirnes Pepic
- 12 Marko Baša
- 13 Mirnes Pepić
- 14 March 2015
- 15 Idriz Toskić
- 16 Sock puppetry
Speedy deletion nomination of Illyrian Swimming Association
If you feel that the article shouldn't be deleted and want more time to rewrite it in your own words, you can, but please don't remove the speedy deletion tag from the top.
Okay thnak You I will look into it.
Speedy deletion nomination of Illyrian Swimming Association
A tag has been placed on Illyrian Swimming Association, requesting that it be speedily deleted from Wikipedia. This has been done under section G11 of the criteria for speedy deletion, because the page seems to be unambiguous advertising which only promotes a company, product, group, service or person and would need to be fundamentally rewritten in order to become encyclopedic. Please read the guidelines on spam and Wikipedia:FAQ/Organizations for more information.
If you think this page should not be deleted for this reason, you may contest the nomination by visiting the page and clicking the button labelled "Click here to contest this speedy deletion". This will give you the opportunity to explain why you believe the page should not be deleted. However, be aware that once a page is tagged for speedy deletion, it may be removed without delay. Please do not remove the speedy deletion tag from the page yourself, but do not hesitate to add information in line with Wikipedia's policies and guidelines. If the page is deleted, and you wish to retrieve the deleted material for future reference or improvement, you can place a request here. -
→Davey2010→→Talk to me!→ 20:32, 12 July 2013 (UTC)
Hello and welcome to Wikipedia. When you add content to talk pages and Wikipedia pages that have open discussion (but never when editing articles), such as at User talk:Josve05a, please be sure to sign your posts. There are two ways to do this. Either:
- Add four tildes ( ~~~~ ) at the end of your comment; or
- With the cursor positioned at the end of your comment, click on the signature button ( or ) located above the edit window.
This will automatically insert a signature with your username or IP address and the time you posted the comment. This information is necessary to allow other editors to easily see who wrote what and when.
Hello, I'm Mattythewhite. I noticed that you made a change to an article, S.C. Olhanense, but you didn't provide a reliable source. It's been removed for now, but if you'd like to include a citation and re-add it, please do so! If you think I made a mistake, or if you have any questions, you can leave me a message on my talk page. Thank you. Mattythewhite (talk) 11:40, 15 August 2013 (UTC)
Please refrain from making unconstructive edits to Wikipedia, as you did at Minorities in Greece . Your edits appear to constitute vandalism and have been reverted or removed. If you would like to experiment, please use the sandbox. Thank you. Δρ.Κ. λόγοςπράξις 19:08, 15 August 2013 (UTC)
Your submission at Articles for creation: Illyrian Swimming Association (January 20)
MV helpdesk reply
This is an automated message from CorenSearchBot. I have performed a search with the contents of Mirnes Pepic, and it appears to be very similar to another Wikipedia page: Mirnes Pepić. It is possible that you have accidentally duplicated contents, or made an error while creating the page— you might want to look at the pages and see if that is the case. If you are intentionally trying to rename an article, please see Help:Moving a page for instructions on how to do this without copying and pasting. If you are trying to move or copy content from one article to a different one, please see Wikipedia:Copying within Wikipedia and be sure you have acknowledged the duplication of material in an edit summary to preserve attribution history.
It is possible that the bot is confused and found similarity where none actually exists. If that is the case, you can remove the tag from the article. CorenSearchBot (talk) 21:54, 17 February 2015 (UTC)
Mirnes Pepic alternative name
Thank you, I have taken care of it. I appreciate the suggestion.
The page was deleted because there is only one Mirnes Pepic, and the article is at Mirnes Pepić, so to prevent duplicates the former page was deleted. It was not unconstructive (there was a purpose to it), but I will grant that it was abrupt and probably rude as well. If you think this edit of mind is in fact vandalism you are welcome to report it at the Administrators intervention against vandalism page, or more generally at the adminstrator's noticeboard. If you would like the material moved I'd be happy to put in the paperwork for a move request. Otherwise there isn't too much I can do at the moment concerning your compliant. TomStar81 (Talk) 23:30, 19 February 2015 (UTC)
Request for material be moved
Thank You, I would appreciate that the material be moved as there has been various people who are changing/editing the article without abiding by the rules simply because of their own opinions.
- Before I can put in the paperwork I need to know why specifically the page should be moved. Is it ...incorrectly named? ...not the name the person goes by? ...not in agreement with the Wikipedia manual of style? Once I know why the page should be moved I can file the correct paperwork for you, until then I will not be able to take action on the matter. TomStar81 (Talk) 23:39, 19 February 2015 (UTC)
Please do not introduce incorrect information into articles, as you did to Marko Baša. Your edits appear to be vandalism and have been reverted. If you believe the information you added was correct, please cite references or sources or discuss the changes on the article's talk page before making them again. If you would like to experiment, use the sandbox. Thank you.--Zoupan 17:42, 3 March 2015 (UTC)
Appropriate References Acquired
Thank You Z, I will make sure I send you plenty of articles describing the heritage of his surname. Additionally, I will reference Marko's father birth certificate ( vuthaj) that verifies his birth place and ancestry. Furthermore, I will cite a interview that he had made almost 15 years ago explaining his stance on his decision and preference to be called "Montenegrin" and not Serbian. I advise to compose your due diligence before declaring allegations and assumptions; otherwise it furthers your stance into editing articles due to personal biased opinions (as observed from the many notes in your talk page). Do, Sdo... Ketu per gjithmon ! (talk) 22:55, 4 March 2015 (UTC)
- Please add reliable sources at the article talk page. I seriously doubt your claims, as his father is from Rijeka Crnojevića, where the Baša family have lived for several centuries. I will have to warn you once again, as per WP:BLP: "Users who persistently or egregiously violate this policy may be blocked from editing." --Zoupan 04:10, 5 March 2015 (UTC)
Mirnes Pepaj Continued
Mr. Zoupan, these "claims" were specifically divulged from his brother, Hasan Pepaj. I will shortly be referencing this article with multiple exterminate links as well as an interview that Mirnes gave to asport.info. Finally, I will reference an article by express-sport that shows texts that were revealed between Mirnes and his teammate, Alban Meha. Do, Sdo... Ketu per gjithmon ! (talk) 23:00, 4 March 2015 (UTC)
What do you mean by "Modifying Article as "editing" need to be properly sourced through remission of the regulations and bylaws adhered by wikipedia"?. You may add sourced information. Until then, according to WP:BLP, the stable version is used.--Zoupan 04:00, 5 March 2015 (UTC)
- Under what suspicion am I conducting vandalism ? The revisions performed before me where done under direct violation of terms/conditions that define vandalism. One of the editors asked for references and I am in the process of citing this references... as I have already explained in the aforementioned statements. Duro se po vim ! (talk) 20:19, 10 March 2015 (UTC)
- Thank You Zoupan, I will explain myself with a rebuttal. I will make sure I report you for your "generous" contributions and editing as I think they are considered "edit warring". Duro se po vim ! (talk) 20:19, 10 March 2015 (UTC)
- IllyrianDodona, if you insert that unverified material again I will block you. You are welcome to address the matter on the talk page, of course, but this has to stop. Thank you. Drmies (talk) 17:51, 6 March 2015 (UTC)
- Who gives you the right to block people? I have explained that I am going to VERIFY the references... as I have already mentioned and plan to do so. Under what basis are you thinking these are unverfied... where are you getting your sources from ?
Also Drmies why are you defending Zoupan, why are you here ? What connects you to this discussion? Are you the same person as Zoupan ? I am going to perform an investigation on the relationship of you and user Zoupan, or maybe you are one in the same, Socke-puppetry maybe ? Cheers, Duro se po vim ! (talk) 20:19, 10 March 2015 (UTC)
I noticed that you have posted comments to the page User talk:PjeterPeter in a language other than English. When on the English-language Wikipedia, please always use English, no matter to whom you address your comments. This is so that comments may be comprehensible to the community at large. If the use of another language is unavoidable, please provide a translation of the comments. For more details, see Wikipedia:Talk page guidelines. Thank you. Wes Mouse | T@lk 17:35, 8 March 2015 (UTC)
- Thank You for the clarification. But I cant help be a little offended by your comment. Considering that I am an American, and I live in a free world, I have a every right to write in whatever language I please... especially if I would like to thank someone in my mother's tongue. I cant help but find your comment a little "picky" and unnecessary. If it bothered you, you were more than welcome to "google translate" it. Ether way thanks for the heads up. Duro se po vim ! (talk) 20:19, 10 March 2015 (UTC)
Please stop your disruptive editing. If you continue to vandalize pages by deliberately introducing incorrect information, as you did at Idriz Toskić, you may be blocked from editing. --Zoupan 03:44, 12 March 2015 (UTC)
- This is my page, you have no right to erase, and modify discriminatorily. You are a complete hypocrite. Why did you erase his picture and all the other details ? Plus you erased all the other references that were non-slavic. They might be Montenegrin nationals, but they are not ethnic slavs... as much as you try with your propaganda tactics of misinformation, they never will be. Duro se po vim ! (talk) 03:59, 13 March 2015 (UTC)
- You do not own articles. I did not erase the image, it was removed from commons as copyrighted. You claimed that he was of Albanian descent based on "Tosk Albanian". This is blatant WP:OR. Based on some of your contributions, for which you have been warned, it is you who is doing (and still insisting on) the misinforming on Wikipedia.--Zoupan 07:18, 13 March 2015 (UTC)
Hello, IllyrianDodona, welcome to Wikipedia and thank you for your contributions. Your editing pattern indicates that you may be using multiple accounts or coordinating editing with people outside Wikipedia, such as Durro Gjeloshi (talk · contribs). Our policy on multiple accounts usually does not allow this, and users who use multiple accounts may be blocked from editing. If you operate multiple accounts directly or with the help of another person, please remember to disclose these connections. Thank you.--Zoupan 18:22, 24 July 2015 (UTC)
- Please comment at Wikipedia:Sockpuppet investigations/Durro Gjeloshi.--Zoupan 19:14, 24 July 2015 (UTC)