I am requesting a name change to Joy. --Shallot 12:16, 3 Aug 2004 (UTC)
- 1 SDP, HNS, HDZ articles...
- 2 Grammar query
- 3 Croatian Affairs in Kingdom of Yugoslavia
- 4 Nomination for deletion of Template:Dukes of Pannonia
- 5 Thanks for your support
- 6 Nomination for merging of Template:WikiProject Handball
- 7 Re:
- 8 Talk:List of Serbia international footballers (including predecessor teams)#RfC on "including predecessor teams
- 9 File source problem with File:Coronation-tomislav-tablet.jpg
- 10 Category:Socioeconomics has been nominated for discussion
- 11 Big Bayram listed at Redirects for discussion
- 12 Citation needed
- 13 Award for 100,000 edits
- 14 Croatia opinion polling
- 15 Sock
- 16 List of universities in Montenegro listed at Redirects for discussion
- 17 Re: Award for 100,000 edits
- 18 Your administrator status on hr.wikipedia
SDP, HNS, HDZ articles...
Hy, what I am trying to tell about the numbers you included into the table is that those are the numbers of preferential votes won by SDP, HNS, HDZ, etc. candidates but those are not total votes won by particular parties in the coalition because there were voters that voted for the list, and not for any candidate on that list. So I propose that we include those numbers as a note. Greetings. United Union (talk) 08:10, 26 December 2015 (UTC)
G'day Joy, just a grammar query (it has never been my strong suit in any language...). We currently have categories at Ustaša Militia, Ustaša Militia personnel and Ustaše. The articles are at Ustaše Militia and Ustaše. Sources vary between the two. Is one more grammatically correct than the other in these contexts? Thanks, Peacemaker67 (crack... thump) 23:37, 31 December 2015 (UTC)
Croatian Affairs in Kingdom of Yugoslavia
Would "Treatment of Croats in KoY" make more sense then considering what the intro discusses (police brutality, intimidation, vote rigging etc)? What do you think? Maxforige77 (talk) 22:38, 8 January 2016 (UTC)
Nomination for deletion of Template:Dukes of Pannonia
Template:Dukes of Pannonia has been nominated for deletion. You are invited to comment on the discussion at the template's entry on the Templates for discussion page. Zoupan 01:56, 15 January 2016 (UTC)
Thanks for your support
|Peacemaker67 RfA Appreciation award|
|Thank you for participating and supporting at my RfA. It was very much appreciated, and I am humbled that the community saw fit to trust me with the tools. Peacemaker67 (click to talk to me) 05:03, 6 February 2016 (UTC)|
Nomination for merging of Template:WikiProject Handball
Template:WikiProject Handball has been nominated for merging with Template:WikiProject Sports. You are invited to comment on the discussion at the template's entry on the Templates for discussion page. Thank you. GoingBatty (talk) 18:35, 7 March 2016 (UTC)
Talk:List of Serbia international footballers (including predecessor teams)#RfC on "including predecessor teams
Hello. I saw your post here and I have read the discussions following that reference. I would like to say that I support your stand. Players who had played for Yugoslavia can't be regarded as players who had played for Serbia. That is simply wrong and no matter what FIFA says can't change the fact that Serbia does not equal Yugoslavia. I was the one who had started that RfC on Yugoslavia's talk page and you know how much trouble I had with that editor who is very nationalistic and who does not discuss in good faith. I had spent few months battling him on Serbs of Croatia article and subsequently on Yugoslavia talk page. If this discussion comes again I can write my opinion and participate to some extent although this discussion does not lay among my interests since you had helped my in that Yugoslavia rfc (and Serbs of Croatia). 188.8.131.52 (talk) 19:03, 23 April 2016 (UTC)
File source problem with File:Coronation-tomislav-tablet.jpg
If the necessary information is not added within the next days, the image will be deleted. If the file is already gone, you can still make a request for undeletion and ask for a chance to fix the problem.
Please refer to the image use policy to learn what images you can or cannot upload on Wikipedia. Please also check any other files you have uploaded to make sure they are correctly tagged. Here is a list of your uploads. If you have any questions or are in need of assistance please ask them at the Media copyright questions page. Thank you. Stefan2 (talk) 16:42, 18 May 2016 (UTC)
Category:Socioeconomics has been nominated for discussion
Category:Socioeconomics, which you created, has been nominated for possible deletion, merging, or renaming. A discussion is taking place to see if it abides with the categorization guidelines. If you would like to participate in the discussion, you are invited to add your comments at the category's entry on the categories for discussion page. Thank you. Marcocapelle (talk) 05:53, 23 May 2016 (UTC)
Big Bayram listed at Redirects for discussion
An editor has asked for a discussion to address the redirect Big Bayram. Since you had some involvement with the Big Bayram redirect, you might want to participate in the redirect discussion if you have not already done so. Steel1943 (talk) 22:40, 7 June 2016 (UTC)
The Burden is on included information to be suitably sourced, especially when previously tagged/challenged. I've asked an admin to review the edits as don't want to get involved in edit war. Regards. Eldumpo (talk) 11:14, 11 June 2016 (UTC)
Award for 100,000 edits
|Congratulations on reaching 100,000 edits. You have achieved a milestone that very few editors have been able to accomplish. The Wikipedia Community thanks you for your continuing efforts.|
Croatia opinion polling
Hello, old-timer! I'm trying to introduce some order to the article: Opinion polling for the next Croatian parliamentary election. Any help would be appreciated either in mediation or in additions to the article. Cheers.--Thewanderer (talk) 20:30, 30 June 2016 (UTC)
An IP sock (User:184.108.40.206) of the blocked User:Szm007 is vandalizing articles relating to the former Yugoslavia once again. Definitely needs admin attention. 23 editor (talk) 17:58, 9 July 2016 (UTC)
List of universities in Montenegro listed at Redirects for discussion
An editor has asked for a discussion to address the redirect List of universities in Montenegro. Since you had some involvement with the List of universities in Montenegro redirect, you might want to participate in the redirect discussion if you have not already done so. Stefan2 (talk) 17:17, 10 July 2016 (UTC)
Re: Award for 100,000 edits
Thank you for the acknowledgement!
However, I'm afraid I don't necessarily see a whole lot of meaning in such a milestone per se, I also don't use Wikipedia:Service awards, and it seems you were the only person who noticed this. So while I am indeed happy that another random Wikipedian found something to be happy about with another random Wikipedian, I don't think it's significant enough to display on my user page, and it runs the risk of encouraging WP:editcountitis :) I hope you don't mind. --Joy [shallot] (talk) 11:50, 10 July 2016 (UTC)
- Joy [shallot], Hey, it's your WP:User page and you get to do with it as you will.
- Indeed, I have a user box that says that edit counts are only one measure, It is a simple easily understood quantitative measurement, and ignores entirely questions of quality and efficacyy.
|This user believes that a user's edit count does not necessarily reflect on the value of their contributions to Wikipedia.|
- And I agree also that the number itself is recognized only because it is a simple one (all those zeroes) and gets into six figure. Rather like having an Odometer turn over.
- It is relatively rare. And truth be told, in the grand scheme of Wikipedia and your edit history, your 100,000th edit is insignificant. And no more or less important than any other of your edits. In fact, your first edit was the beginning of your journey and avocation, after all. Further, as of this date fewer than 500 wikipedians achieved that mark.
- All that being said, it is a memorable mile marker that was earned through a lot of long term effort. Your cumulative contribution is not a flash in the pan. It is appreciated. 7&6=thirteen (☎) 14:38, 10 July 2016 (UTC)
Your administrator status on hr.wikipedia
Hello. A policy regarding the removal of "advanced rights" (administrator, bureaucrat, etc.) was adopted by community consensus in 2013. According to this policy, the stewards are reviewing activity on wikis with no inactivity policy.
You meet the inactivity criteria (no edits and no log actions for 2 years) on the wiki listed above. Since that wiki does not have its own rights review process, the global one applies.
If you want to keep your rights, you should inform the community of the wiki about the fact that the stewards have sent you this information about your inactivity. If the community has a discussion about it and then wants you to keep your rights, please contact the stewards at m:Stewards' noticeboard, and link to the discussion of the local community, where they express their wish to continue to maintain the rights.
If you wish to resign your rights, you can reply here or request removal of your rights on Meta.
If there is no response at all after approximately one month, stewards will proceed to remove your administrator and/or bureaucrat rights. In ambiguous cases, stewards will evaluate the responses and will refer a decision back to the local community for their comment and review. If you have any questions, please contact the stewards. Rschen7754 07:06, 14 July 2016 (UTC)
- @Rschen7754:, I've had a look and it seems there's some ambiguity, so let's see if anyone wants to explicate it. Either way, the plan seems solid.
- It should probably be noted that I don't want to do anything ambiguous there, because hr.wikipedia has had egregious issues with basic processes as described at meta:Requests for comment/2013 issues on Croatian Wikipedia, which escalated into a highly publicized national embarrassment. I haven't been involved since that scandal had faded, and have no idea what happened afterwards. Have the stewards observed an improvement? --Joy [shallot] (talk) 14:24, 14 July 2016 (UTC)