- 1 Various
- 2 Bernardo Silva
- 3 Youth club categories
- 4 Youth years
- 5 Olympiastadion Berlin - capacity
- 6 Albert Celades new Real Madrid assistant coach
- 7 Ireland hockey templates
- 8 Stats
- 9 Gareth Bale
- 10 Nomination for deletion of Template:2014 IAAF World Indoor Championships Schedule
- 11 Well
- 12 Dani Ceballos
- 13 RE: Lopetegui
- 14 Ýulduz Jumabaýewa World Junior record?
- 15 FIBA rankings
- 16 Nomination of Julie Goiorani for deletion
- 17 Santiago Solari
1 - so, this user (please see above) asks us to help, then we reply and they say we just don't want to have a correct article?! I have already messaged them in Spanish to see if language is the problem (I doubt it), and messaged User:Mattythewhite to see what more can be done;
2 - I should have messaged you before reverting, but let's see if we can reach a compromise: I noticed that in several Uruguayan players you removed NFT.com as a link and inserted it as a ref. Maybe it's just me and my aesthetics because I am used to having that site (and UEFA.com and FIFA.com) as external link for quick consultation. SOCCERWAY.com (linking to the column "matches" instead of "summary") is good enough for players that started being capped in recent years (see example here https://uk.soccerway.com/players/jonathan-matias-urretaviscaya-da-luz/72487/matches/, it has all the matches shown when you click in "national team"), and for players like Diego Godín or Maxi Pereira we have RSSSF.
In some cases, I do admit it's inevitable to use NFT.com as a source. For European players (don't know if you have already heard of this one), we have EU-FOOTBALL.INFO, also reliable and comprehensive.
3 - please read this, kind fellow user (see here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template:Infobox_football_biography#Managers_who_were_players). Being it one of the most important clubs in the world, the assistant job can go in Fernando Hierro (and Aitor Karanka, for example)'s box. --Quite A Character (talk) 20:41, 20 June 2018 (UTC)
For quicker consultation on your part, there is a part that reads "...unless that position is a significant part of the person's career; this will apply primarily to those with significant or perhaps primary experience in management". So, it surely applies to Karanka/Hierro/Tito Vilanova and others :) --Quite A Character (talk) 08:57, 21 June 2018 (UTC)
- Julen Lopetegui: I think the current version of his intro is more "chronology-friendly", as it moves from the PAST (what he was/did) to the PRESENT (what he is/does). Would you agree? I have seen hundreds of intros of heavily-edited articles like that, and there does not seem to be a problem with this approach, even though it's readjusted now and then.
Youth club categories
Olympiastadion Berlin - capacity
Hi, I am working on 2018–19 Bundesliga#Stadiums and locations. Olympiastadion Berlin GmbH says 74475 (which we currently use), while Hertha BSC says 74649. Which number is more reliable to you? Centaur271188 (talk) 17:36, 16 July 2018 (UTC)
Albert Celades new Real Madrid assistant coach
Ireland hockey templates
Firstly, I love stats and think Wikipedia is the perfect home for non-arguable, uncontentious statistics. But my main question is; why do you delete basic statistics from football season pages and yet pages such as the following are perfectly fine? Roger Federer career statistics, List of Formula E driver records, All-Ireland Senior Football Championship records and statistics etc... In my opinion, stats should be encouraged. Wikipedia should be a home for useful content. Officially Mr X (talk) 21:34, 23 August 2018 (UTC)
Gareth Bale was part of the team who conquered the 2016 Uefa Supercup. You don't need to play the game to obtain the tittle (I cannot believe that i need to explain that) If you dont count titles for being injured or sanction, you will need to edit tons of players in wikipedia. (By the way that its only in English wikipedia that this is done) If something so obvious that i didn't feel the necesity of put a reference: https://www.transfermarkt.com/gareth-bale/erfolge/spieler/39381 — Preceding unsigned comment added by Sampyche (talk • contribs) 11:30, 31 August 2018 (UTC)
Transfert market is as realiable as any other newspaper or more. Tell me why is not realiable... Second of all the UEFA itself a pretty good source: https://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Download/Regulations/uefaorg/Regulations/02/23/57/51/2235751_DOWNLOAD.pdf Instead of discuss you should learn the rules of the competition. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Sampyche (talk • contribs) 17:34, 31 August 2018 (UTC)
Nomination for deletion of Template:2014 IAAF World Indoor Championships Schedule
Template:2014 IAAF World Indoor Championships Schedule has been nominated for deletion. You are invited to comment on the discussion at the template's entry on the Templates for discussion page. Izno (talk) 22:13, 20 September 2018 (UTC)
She is Romanian after all, not from Burundi. Right? Why do you need to be like Dellux mkd, are these important things? Moreover it's a visual effect. I hope you are not trying to be unfair to the Romanian ethnicity when we have this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017%E2%80%9318_EuroLeague, this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017%E2%80%9318_CEV_Champions_League and so on. These are not NBA where most of the players are Americans. It's not about who she represents, but about her nationality. Cristina neagu (talk) 14:32, 20 October 2018 (UTC)
- Logically because for me it's more important. I don't deny that. What does Wikipedia against the flags in box? Nothing. Other club competitions have them. Regards Cristina neagu (talk) 14:41, 20 October 2018 (UTC)
Can you figure out what's causing the second reference found in box to display poorly? I tried and tried, but could not see/fix anything...
There are sources saying he is out, there are others saying he trained today, and anothers saying he is waiting the court decision. So, who knows... We must wait. Thanks for checking my edit. Greetings. Tajotep (talk) 14:12, 29 October 2018 (UTC)
Ýulduz Jumabaýewa World Junior record?
"WR" can be added beside the name of Ýulduz Jumabaýewa in women 45 kg? JERK 90 ECHANDIA ZARATE Katherin Oriana 14.08.2001 VEN 45 JERK 104 DZHUMABAYEVA Yulduz 22.04.1998 TKM 45 (Ýulduz Jumabaýewa) TOTAL 179 DZHUMABAYEVA Yulduz 22.04.1998 TKM
- Still not sure, since it is a junior world record. It'd be better to wait. Thanks Hanberke (talk) 17:05, 4 November 2018 (UTC)
Hi. I didn't think about the women's ranking as it is not as good as the current men's one but it is easy to do. I/We can do it, by copy-pasting the men's one. Cheers. Asturkian (talk) 15:42, 7 November 2018 (UTC)
- Recently, FIBA changed the men's ranking by adding points in every match played, so every country playing any official competition can be ranked, and beating USA gives more points than winning Andorra by two, e.g. Women's one follows the old system, that only adds points to the teams that qualify for final rounds and giving points by position not depending on the results of the games. Asturkian (talk) 15:53, 7 November 2018 (UTC)
Nomination of Julie Goiorani for deletion
The article will be discussed at Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Julie Goiorani until a consensus is reached, and anyone, including you, is welcome to contribute to the discussion. The nomination will explain the policies and guidelines which are of concern. The discussion focuses on high-quality evidence and our policies and guidelines.
Users may edit the article during the discussion, including to improve the article to address concerns raised in the discussion. However, do not remove the article-for-deletion notice from the top of the article. [Username Needed] 12:20, 12 November 2018 (UTC)
i think it's customary to write (at least from what i have seen) "...and is the manager of..." in intros, but i won't start an edit war over this of course.
- Let me think what you think of the compromise i've just made :) --Quite A Character (talk) 18:54, 14 November 2018 (UTC)
- Why wait, ich glaube? I'll create article now! Two things are certain, i believe: 1 - he never played for MADRID C because team was extinct when he was still a junior; 2 - he'll be more a part of Castilla than the first team at least until the end of this season, no (or at least the winter break)?
- Done! Hopefully you and WP will like it, glad to be of service. --Quite A Character (talk) 22:35, 14 November 2018 (UTC)