The A420 road runs through the village and connects with the Avon Ring Road immediately west of the village. Beyond Warmley the road routes west towards Bristol and east towards Chippenham.
The Midland Railway's line from Mangotsfield to Bath used to run through the village but closed in the 1960's. The National Cycle Network Bristol & Bath Railway Path runs along the trackbed of the old railway. The old railway station is now a cafe and opposite stands the signalbox which is open most weekends.
The village is served by 6 bus routes, 3 of which run to Bristol City Centre. In numerical order:
- 19 Cribbs Causeway to Bath via Bitton and Kelston
- 19A Cribbs Causeway to Bath via Keynsham and Saltford
- 35 Marshfield to Bristol City Centre
- 35A Bridgeyate to Bristol City Centre (Peak hours only)
- 43 Cadbury Heath to Bristol City Centre
- 634 Kingswood to Tormarton
Media related to Warmley at Wikimedia Commons
|This South Gloucestershire location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|