Location in Weihai
|Country||People's Republic of China|
|Time zone||UTC+8 (China Standard)|
Wendeng (Chinese: 文登; pinyin: Wéndēng) is a district of Weihai, Shandong province, China. Wendeng is primarily an industrial based area, with a large minority of citizens working as farmers. Wendeng was , then converted to an urban district in March 2014.
- China National Highway 309
- Yanji Expressway
- Qingwei Expressway
- Shandong Provincial Highway 204
- Shandong Provincial Highway 804
- Shandong Provincial Highway 901
- 山东威海市调整部分行政区划 文登撤市设区. 齐鲁网. 2014-03-18.
|This Shandong location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|