Wikipedia:WikiProject Japan/Japanese cars task force
|WikiProject Japan (Talk)|
Founded: 18 March 2006
Welcome to the WikiProject Japan Japanese car taskforce. We are a group dedicated to improving Wikipedia's coverage of Japanese cars.
We plan to standardize all the pages on Japanese cars, and link all the pages to Portal:Japanese cars. We plan to cover the topics of Japanese automobile manufacturers, and to keep all the pages up to date, and to make them better.
|To-do list for Wikipedia:WikiProject Japan/Japanese cars task force:|
Please feel free to add yourself here, and to indicate any areas of particular interest.
- Boivie (talk · contribs), Altezza, KE70, AE86, KP60.
- Celica21gtfour (talk · contribs), Toyota Celica, Toyota Starlet, Toyota Celica GT-Four.
- Ebyabe (talk · contribs) (Registered Historic Places in Florida)
- VonShroom (talk · contribs) The Honda page is the only one on My Watchlist: I edit it frequently and constantly moniter it. I'm a Honda fanatic.
- Regushee (talk · contribs), Fairly knowledgable with Japanese cars, lived in Japan late 80's, currently own Subaru, owned JDM Toyota Crown, JDM Nissan Skyline, JDM Honda Civic consecutively
- Stepho-wrs (talk · contribs), Toyota, 1935-1985 (eg 1936 Toyota AA )
- Mr.choppers (talk · contribs), Kei Jidosha, particularly the 1955-90 era. Also I am much too interested in other JDM vehicles, mainly Shōwa period.)
- The Founders Intent (talk · contribs), Datsun Z-cars
- Qunty (talk · contribs), Mitsuoka Cars (Ray,MC-1,Ryoga)
- NearCry (talk · contribs), Toyota
Please feel free to list your new Japanese Car-related articles here (newer articles at the top, please). Any new articles that have an interesting or unusual fact in them should be suggested for the Did you know? box on the Main Page.