All Saints, Wretton
|Wretton shown within Norfolk|
|Area||4.70 km2 (1.81 sq mi)|
|• Density||79/km2 (200/sq mi)|
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Post town||KING'S LYNN|
|Ambulance||East of England|
|EU Parliament||East of England|
Wretton is a village and civil parish in the English county of Norfolk. It covers an area of 4.7 km2 (1.8 sq mi) and had a population of 392 in 155 households at the 2001 census. For the purposes of local government, it falls within the district of King's Lynn and West Norfolk.
- "Parish population 2011". Retrieved 30 August 2015.
- Census population and household counts for unparished urban areas and all parishes. Office for National Statistics & Norfolk County Council (2001). Retrieved 20 June 2009.
- Ordnance Survey (1999). OS Explorer Map 228 - March & Ely. ISBN 0-319-21860-0.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Wretton.|
- Information from Genuki Norfolk on Wretton.
- Wretton Parish Council
- The Wretton category of the neighbouring Stoke Ferry Website includes Parish Council meeting minutes.
|This Norfolk location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|