Su'a-Filo at the 2014 NFL scouting combine
|No. 71 Houston Texans|
|Date of birth:||January 1, 1991|
|Place of birth:||American Fork, Utah|
|Height:||6 ft 4 in (1.93 m)|
|Weight:||307 lb (139 kg)|
|High school:||Provo (UT) Timpview|
|NFL Draft:||2014 / Round: 2 / Pick: 33|
|Career NFL statistics|
|Player stats at PFR|
Xavier Filoitumua Su’a-Filo (born January 1, 1991) is an American football guard for the Houston Texans of the National Football League (NFL). He was drafted by the Texans in the second round of the 2014 NFL Draft. He played college football at UCLA.
A native of Pleasant Grove, Utah, Su’a-Filo attended Timpview High School in Provo, Utah, where he was an All-American offensive lineman and teammates with Stephen Paea. Regarded as a four-star recruit by Rivals.com, Su’a-Filo was ranked as the number seven offensive tackle in his class.
Su’a-Filo started 13 games as a freshman in 2009, before going on a Mormon mission to Florida and South Alabama for two years. He rode a special ordered bike capable for his 300-pound frame during his mission work from January 2010 to December 2011.
During the 2013 season, Su'a-Filo started all the games for the Bruins.
|Ht||Wt||Arm length||Hand size||40-yd dash||10-yd split||20-yd split||20-ss||3-cone||Vert||Broad||BP|
|6 ft 4 in||307 lb||33 3⁄8 in||9 3⁄8 in||5.04 s||4.44 s||7.60 s||25 in||8 ft 6 in||25 reps|
|All values from NFL Combine|
He played in thirteen games, starting one, for the Texans in 2014, He played in eleven games, starting nine, for the team in 2015.
- "Yahoo Sports: Rivals.com Ranking - Rivals.com offensive tackles 2009". rivals.yahoo.com. Retrieved 2014-07-24.
- Xavier Su'a-Filo returns from LDS Mission to find new UCLA football landscape
- Xavier Su'a-Filo keys UCLA's protection plan
- "Petros and Money Show- Xavier Sua-Filo (5/5/14) (Audio)". am570radio.com. Retrieved 2014-07-24.
- "Twitter / _XRA1: Thank you to @UCLACoachMora ...". twitter.com. Retrieved 2014-07-24.
- "Xavier Su'a-Filo". pro-football-reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Retrieved April 22, 2016.