|• Total||4.42 km2 (1.71 sq mi)|
|• Density||370/km2 (960/sq mi)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|Vehicle registration||Registration comes under Machilipatnam Circle (AP 16 AE)|
|Nearest cities||Vijayawada, Machilipatnam|
|Vidhan Sabha constituency||Avanigadda|
Yarlagadda is a village in Krishna district of the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. It is located in Challapalli mandal of Machilipatnam revenue division. It is one of the villages in the mandal to be a part of Andhra Pradesh Capital Region.
Government and politics
Yarlagadda gram panchayat is the local self-government of the village. The elected members of the gram panchayat is headed by a sarpanch. The sarpanch of the villages was awarded Nirmala Grama Puraskaram for the year 2013.
- "District Census Handbook - Krishna" (PDF). Census of India. p. 16,460. Retrieved 14 February 2016.
- "District Level Mandal wise List of Villages in Andhra Pradesh" (PDF). Chief Commissioner of Land Administration. National Informatics Centre. p. 2. Archived from the original (PDF) on 10 December 2014. Retrieved 19 September 2015.
- "Administrative Setup". Official website of Krishna district. National Informatics Centre. Retrieved 25 September 2015.
- "AP Capital Region mandals and villages" (PDF). Andhra Pradesh Capital Region Development Authority. Government of Andhra Pradesh. Retrieved 23 September 2015.
- Seetharam, Mukkavilli (1990-01-01). Citizen Participation in Rural Development. Mittal Publications. ISBN 9788170992271.
- "2 Terms for Sarpanch Proposed to Centre". The New Indian Express. Visakhapatnam. 23 August 2015. Retrieved 10 April 2016.
|This article about a location in Krishna district is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|