|Time zone||China Standard (UTC+8)|
Yilong County is a county of Sichuan Province, China. It is under the administration of Nanchong city. Zhu De's Former Residence is located here. Zhu De was general and one of the pioneers of the Chinese Communist Party.
- Tabfba road:Across Jingcheng(Chinese:金城) and Tumen(Chinese:土门)
- Yibei road:Across Jingcheng(Chinese:金城) and Sanjiao(从仪陇县金城镇、三蛟镇等地通过；
- Xinma road:Across Xinzhen(Chinese:新政)and Ma'an(Chinses:马鞍)
- Bazhong–Nanchong Expressway
Geogryphy and climate
Yinglong is Located in northeastern Sichuan and the transition zone of Yilong low mountains and hilly,mainly of it is hilly.it has many rivers such as Jialing River(Chinese:嘉陵江). The annual average rainfall is 1173.8 mm, frost-free period of 300 days or more. Coordinates:
This county has 29 towns and 27townships,879 village committees,6040 Groups of villagers,56 Residents committees and 56 Residents groups.July 8, 2003 by the State Council, the People's Government of the resident Yilong County town of Jincheng moved to the town of Xinzhen, September 29, 2005 officially moved to the town of Xinzhen.
Views and source
- China Petroleum's gas field of large gas in the eastern Sichuan Longgang, most of which is located Yilong.
- Zhu De's Former Residence
|This Sichuan location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|