||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (July 2012)|
|This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (July 2012)|
|Headquarters||San Diego, California, USA|
|Key people||Daniel M. Bradbury|
|Revenue||US$758M (FY 2009)|
|Operating income||US$-173M (FY 2009)|
|Net income||US$-186M (FY 2009)|
|Total assets||US$1.73B (FY 2009)|
|Total equity||US$423M (FY 2009)|
Amylin Pharmaceuticals is a biopharmaceutical company based in San Diego, CA, that was founded in 1987. The company is engaged in the discovery, development and commercialization of drug candidates for the treatment of diabetes, obesity and other diseases. Currently, Amylin produces three drugs, Symlin (pramlintide acetate) and Byetta (exenatide) and Bydureon (exenatide extended-release). Amylin also produces an analog of human leptin, metreleptin.
- "Company Profile for Amylin Pharmaceuticals Inc (AMLN)". Retrieved 2008-10-21.
- Amylin Pharmaceuticals (AMLN) annual SEC income statement filing via Wikinvest.
- Amylin Pharmaceuticals (AMLN) annual SEC balance sheet filing via Wikinvest.
- Lipodystrophy Orphan Drug Program. Amylin Pharmaceuticals.
- Bristol’s Amylin Deal Heralds Acquisition Hunger
- AstraZeneca to Acquire Bristol Stake in Diabetes Venture
|This article about a medical, pharmaceutical or biotechnological corporation or company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|