|Daniel M. Bradbury|
|Revenue||US$758M (FY 2009)|
|US$-173M (FY 2009)|
|US$-186M (FY 2009)|
|Total assets||US$1.73B (FY 2009)|
|Total equity||US$423M (FY 2009)|
Number of employees
|Slogan||Challenging Science, Changing Lives.|
Amylin Pharmaceuticals is a biopharmaceutical company based in San Diego, CA, that was founded in 1987. The company is engaged in the discovery, development and commercialization of drug candidates for the treatment of diabetes, obesity and other diseases. Currently, Amylin produces three drugs, Symlin (pramlintide acetate) and Byetta (exenatide) and Bydureon (exenatide extended-release). Amylin also produces an analog of human leptin, metreleptin.
- "Company Profile for Amylin Pharmaceuticals Inc (AMLN)". Retrieved 2008-10-21.
- Amylin Pharmaceuticals (AMLN) annual SEC income statement filing via Wikinvest.
- Amylin Pharmaceuticals (AMLN) annual SEC balance sheet filing via Wikinvest.
- Lipodystrophy Orphan Drug Program. Amylin Pharmaceuticals.
- Shannon Pettypiece. "Bristol’s Amylin Deal Heralds Acquisition Hunger". Bloomberg.com. Retrieved 21 February 2015.
- Allison Connolly. "AstraZeneca to Acquire Bristol Stake in Diabetes Venture". Bloomberg.com. Retrieved 21 February 2015.
|This article about a medical, pharmaceutical or biotechnological corporation or company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|