From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up anglo-american in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Anglo-American may refer to:
- English American, a person from the United States whose ancestry originates wholly or partly in England
- A person from the Americas whose ancestry originates wholly or partly in England (see British diaspora)
- A person from the United States who speaks English as their first language (see American English)
- A person from the Americas who speaks English as their first language (see English-speaking world and Languages of the Americas)
- A person from Anglo-America
- A collective term referring to those countries that have similar legal systems based on common law
- United Kingdom–United States relations, relations between the United Kingdom and United States
- Anglo-American Cataloguing Rules, a national cataloging code
- Anglo American plc, a British multinational mining company
- Anglo-American Publishing, a Canadian comic book publishing company active during the 1940s
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Anglo-American.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.