From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up anglo-american in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Anglo-American may refer to:
- English American, American person of English heritage, origin, or background
- "Anglo-American," informal term for an English-speaking American (as opposed to Spanish-speaking or Hispanic Americans), also called "Anglo"
- Collective term referring to those countries that have similar legal systems based on common law which developed in England
- From Anglo-America, a sub-region of the Americas
- The Anglo-American ethnic group
- United Kingdom – United States relations
- Anglo American plc, mining conglomerate
- Anglo-American cataloguing rules, library industry standard
- Anglo-American Publishing, a Canadian comic book publishing company active during the 1940s
See also 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.