From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up anglo-american in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Anglo-American may refer to:
- English American, a person from the United States whose ancestry originates wholly or partly in England
- A person from the Americas whose ancestry originates wholly or partly in England (see British diaspora)
- A person from the United States who speaks English as their first language (see American English)
- A person from the Americas who speaks English as their first language (see English-speaking world and Languages of the Americas)
- A person from Anglo-America
- A collective term referring to those countries that have similar legal systems based on common law
- United Kingdom–United States relations, relations between the United Kingdom and United States
- Anglo American plc, a British multinational mining company
- Anglo-American Cataloguing Rules, a national cataloguing code
- Anglo-American Publishing, a Canadian comic book publishing company active during the 1940s
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.