|Member of the South Carolina House of Representatives
from the 90th district
|Born||September 18, 1984|
|Residence||Denmark, South Carolina|
|Alma mater||Morehouse College
University of South Carolina
Bakari T. Sellers (born September 18, 1984) is a Democratic member of the South Carolina House of Representatives, representing the 90th District since 2006. He was elected in 2006 at the age of 22. He is currently the second youngest member of the South Carolina General Assembly following the election of Boyd Brown from Fairfield County in 2008.
Sellers is also the first vice chairman of the South Carolina Democratic Party.
He is an alumnus of Morehouse College.
He is the son of civil rights activist and professor Cleveland Sellers.
- "Candidate Detail". South Carolina Election Commission. Retrieved 2014-03-18.
- South Carolina Legislature - Representative Bakari T. Sellers official SC House website
- Project Vote Smart - Representative Bakari Sellers (SC) profile
- Follow the Money - Bakari Sellers
- 2006 campaign contributions
|This article about a South Carolina politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|