|This article does not cite any references or sources. (January 2010)|
|Created by||Traci Paige Johnson
Angela C. Santomero
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||2|
|No. of episodes||17|
|Running time||30 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Out of the Blue Enterprises
|Original run||August 2, 2004– March 29, 2007|
Blue's Room is a children's puppet show television series originally broadcast on Nickelodeon as part of the Nick Jr. block. It is a spin-off series of the popular Blue's Clues series. It started as a short segment that came near the end of the last Blue's Clues episodes.
Season 1 (2004-2005)
- 1. Snacktime Playdate (August 2, 2004)
- 2. Fred's Birthday (November 24, 2004)
- 3. Blue's Holiday Wishes (December 3, 2004)
- 4. It's Hug Day! (January 7, 2005)
- 5. Beyond Your Wildest Dreams! (April 18, 2005)
- 6. The Power of the Alphabet (September 17, 2005)
- 7. Meet Blue's Baby Brother (August 6, 2006)
Season 2 (2006-2007)
- 1. Blue's Farm Playdate (January 26, 2007)
- 2. Shape Detectives (February 2, 2007)
- 3. Masterpiece Museum (February 9, 2007)
- 4. World Travelers (February 16, 2007)
- 5. Away Great Playdate (February 16, 2007)
- 6. Sprinkles' Sleepover (March 26, 2007)
- 7. Little Red Riding Blue (March 26, 2007)
- 8. Knights of the Snack Table (March 27, 2007)
- 9. Music Stars (March 26, 2007)
- 10. Mathstronauts! (March 29, 2007)
- Blue - The title character and host of the show, Blue is a female blue dog. Puppeteered by Leslie Carrara-Rudolph.
- Polka Dots - Polka Dots is Blue's best friend, a sea-green plush toy who creates puzzles for others to solve. He often acts as a co-host to the show. Puppeteered by Peter Linz.
- Frederica - Fred is one of Blue's other best friends that usually pretends it is her birthday everyday. Puppeteered by Cheryl Blaylock.
- Roar E. Saurus - Roary is a dinosaur who likes to practice roaring. Puppeteered by Joey Mazzarino.
- Joe - Joe is a human and Blue's caretaker. He is often seen alongside Sprinkles. Portrayed by Donovan Patton.
- Sprinkles - Blue's baby brother added to the cast in the first season's finale, Sprinkles is a somewhat shy spotted puppy. Puppeteered by Joey Mazzarino.
- Doodleboard - An easel who doodles and draws to tell the viewer to guess what the object is. Puppeteered by Peter Linz.
- Dress-Up Chest - A purple treasure chest who gives the others costumes to wear. He also occasionally narrates story segments. Puppeteered by Tyler Bunch.
- Boogie Woogie - A jukebox who likes to sing and dance. Puppeteered by Joey Mazzarino.
- Silly Seat - A chair who tells silly jokes, crazy riddles, and other funny things. He disappears from the supporting cast in the second season. Puppeteered by Marc Petrosino and voiced by Jared Goldsmith.
- Journal - A talking journal whose face and design resembles that of Polka Dots. Blue writes various thoughts about specific aspects of episodes in his pages. Portrayed by Brianna Gentilella.
- Key - One of the few animated characters in the show, Key is a magical key Polka Dots keeps in his pocket. He opens Dress-Up Chest's lock and is colored gold and orange. Portrayed by Jared Goldsmith.
- Moona - Similarly to Key, Moona is an animated character in the show. She is a green and blue-colored fairy made of crescent shapes who appears at the end of each segment and episode. Portrayed by Christiana Anbri.
- Leslie Carrara-Rudolph - Blue
- Joey Mazzarino - Roary, Sprinkles, Boogie Woogie
- Peter Linz - Polka Dots, Doodleboard
- Cheryl Blaylock - Fred
- Tyler Bunch - Dress-Up Chest
- Marc Petrosino - Silly Seat
- Donovan Patton - Joe
- Antonio Ortiz - Antonio
- Brianna Gentilella - Dictionary, Journal
- Christiana Anbri - Moona
- Mackenzie Milone - Bookshelf