Brats of the Lost Nebula
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2009)|
||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (November 2009)|
|Brats of the Lost Nebula|
|Created by||Dan Clark|
|Country of origin||USA|
|No. of episodes||13|
|Executive producer(s)||Dan Clark, Brian Henson|
|Running time||30 minutes|
|Distributor||The Jim Henson Company
|Original channel||Kids' WB
|Original run||October 10, 1998 – October 24, 1998 Last US airing January 20, 1999|
Brats of the Lost Nebula is a puppet and computer animated series originally broadcast on the Kids' WB block of Saturday morning programming in 1998. Created by Dan Clark, the sci-fi series for kids used puppets from Jim Henson's Creature Shop and state of the art computer graphics from C.O.R.E. Digital Effects. The series followed the adventures of 5 orphans (two of which were brother and sister) all from different planets that must band together to fight an evil invading force known as "The Shock". The series was canceled after airing its third episode in the US but the remaining episodes were shown on Canada's YTV.
The Brats sometimes referred to themselves as orphans and each one had a different set of skills in addition to their otherworldly uniqueness. After the escape of Zadam and Triply from the Shock attack on their home world, the 5 kids meet on a living planetoid to start their rebellion against The Shock and find their lost parents.
- Zadam (voiced by Kirby Morrow) - The factor leader, older brother to Triply.
- Triply (voiced by Annick Obonsawin) - Little sister to Zadam.
- Duncan (voiced by Glenn Cross) - He was a heavy, musclebound male with tinkering skills.
- Ryle (voiced by Evan Sabba) - A horned, blue-skinned male who is fiercely competitive.
- Lavana (voiced by Deborah Odell) - A fairy with mystic abilities.
They are aided in their quest by a long-eared animal named Splook and his missile laden suit of armor. And by SMARTS, the smartest computer in the universe. The Brats themselves would ride into battle on modified space cruisers.
|This section requires expansion. (April 2012)|
- Bill Barretta -
- Matt Ficner -
- John E. Kennedy -
- Trish Leeper -
- Sue Morrison -
- Ian Petrella -
- James Rankin -
- Gordon Robertson -
- Fred Stinson -
- Jeff Sweeney -
- Jean-Guy White -
- Mak Wilson -
- Glenn Cross - Duncan
- Kirby Morrow - Zadam
- Annick Obonsawin - Triply
- Deborah Odell - Lavana
- Evan Sabba - Ryle
- Brats of the Lost Nebula: Series Creator Dan Clark on YouTube
- Brats of the Lost Nebula at the Internet Movie Database
- Brats of the Lost Nebula at TV.com
- Brats of the Lost Nebula at Muppet Wiki