||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2012)|
June 27, 1988
|Occupation||music video director|
Colin Tilley (born June 27, 1988 in Berkeley, California) is an award winning music video director who has written and directed music videos for artists including Chris Brown, Justin Bieber, Justin Timberlake, Nicki Minaj, 50 Cent, Tyga, Lil Wayne,Jason Derulo Diddy, Usher, Melanie Fiona, Keri Hilson, Wiz Khalifa and UK rappers Chipmunk, Plan B and Dappy among others. His most notable and frequent collaborator is Chris Brown for whom he has directed 19 video projects. The two have worked on more than a dozen videos together in the last two years including every single from Chris Brown's gold-certified album F.A.M.E. except for "Beautiful People". Colin Tilley has won several awards including video of the year at the 2011 BET Awards for Chris Brown's "Look at Me Now" video and Best Male video at the 2011 MTV Video Music Awards for Justin Bieber "You Smile". He was nominated for three videos at the 2011 MTV Video Music Awards including best male video, best best hip hop video, and best collaboration video.
- "What About Love"
- "All Around the World"
- "U Smile"
- "I'm Gone" featuring Big Sean
- "I'm on It" featuring Lil Wayne
- "Dope" featuring Rick Ross
- "My Glory"
- "Molly" featuring Wiz Khalifa, Mally Mall & Cedric Gervais
- "For the Road" featuring Chris Brown
- "Yeah 3x"
- "Strip" featuring Kevin K-Mac McCall
- "Yesterday" featuring Chris Brown
- "Gone and Never Coming Back"
- "No Worries" featuring Detail
- "No Sleep"
- "It Girl"
- "Another Planet" featuring Chris Brown
- Markman, Rob. "Lil Wayne Says Watching Director Colin Tilley Made Him 'Envious'". MTV. MTV.com. Retrieved 16 May 2011.