|도봉구 · 道峰區|
Skyline of Dobong District (left side)
Location of Dobong-gu in Seoul
|• Total||20.8 km2 (8.0 sq mi)|
|• Density||17,000/km2 (43,000/sq mi)|
|Time zone||Korea Standard Time (UTC+9)|
|Website||Dobong-gu official website|
- Flower : Climbing rose
- Tree : Pine tree'
- Bird : Pigeon
Mt. Dobong is nearby and actually its area is in charge of dobong-gu. Dobongsan, which provides a resting place to Dobong-gu residents, is located in the northeast of Mt. Bukhan.
In addition, Mt Dobong has many large and small temples such as Cheonchuksa, Wontongsa, and Manweolam.
Dobong-gu is composed of four dong.
- Dobong-dong (도봉동 道峰洞) 1, 2
- Banghak-dong (방학동 放鶴洞) 1, 2, 3
- Ssangmun-dong (쌍문동 雙門洞) 1, 2, 3, 4
- Chang-dong (창동 倉洞) 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
- Korean Statistical Information Service (Korean) > Population and Household > Census Result (2010) > Population by Administrative district, Sex and Age / Alien by Administrative district and Sex, Retrieved 2010-06-02.
- English Dobong-gu
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Dobong-gu, Seoul.|