Fight Night (EA video game series)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Not to be confused with the unrelated Fight Night (1985 video game).
Fight Night logo
|Platform of origin||PlayStation 2, Xbox, Nintendo GameCube, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, PSP, iOS|
|Fight Night 2004||2004||Yes||Yes||No||No||No||No||No|
|Fight Night Round 2||2005||Yes||Yes||Yes||No||No||No||No|
|Fight Night Round 3||2006||Yes||Yes||No||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
|Fight Night Round 4||2009||No||No||No||Yes||Yes||No||No|
|Fight Night Champion||2011||No||No||No||Yes||Yes||No||Yes|
The series consists of:
- Fight Night 2004
- Updates: Total Punch Control.
- Fight Night Round 2
- Fight Night Round 3
- Updates: Redesigned haymaker and player controlled cutman, Some parts are in first-person, New fictional characters, Clinching is toned down, When a fighter is near a knockdown they go into a special "hunting" zone that they must fight through to not be knocked down, Ranking is replaced with contracts in career mode.
- Fighters Added: Calvin Brock, Floyd Patterson, Oscar De La Hoya, Marvin Hagler, Vicente Escobedo, Jesús Chávez
- Fighters Removed: Chris Byrd, Sonny Liston, Rocky Marciano, Ken Norton, Antonio Tarver, Miguel Cotto, Ricardo Mayorga, Shane Mosley, Mike Anchondo, Jesse James Leija, Floyd Mayweather Jr., Derrick Gainer, Kevin Kelley, Juan Manuel Márquez, Rafael Márquez
- Fight Night Round 4
- Updates: Physics based controls, Career mode is redesigned and replaced with legacy mode, Can use photo game face to more easily put the player in the game, Can only block high and low, More focus on counter punching, User controlled cutman is removed and replaced with a point system, Downloadable characters, Added Flyweight and Bantamweight weight classes.
- Fighters Added: Tomasz Adamek, Jorge Arce, Amin Asikainen, Emanuel Augustus, Joe Calzaghe, Nate Campbell, Eddie Chambers, Julio César Chávez, Kermit Cintron, Billy Dib, Nonito Donaire, George Foreman, Yuriorkis Gamboa, Robert Guerrero, Vivian Harris, Thomas Hearns, Paulie Malignaggi, Fernando Montiel, Carlos Monzón, Sergio Mora, Tommy Morrison, Anthony Mundine, Victor Ortíz, Kelly Pavlik, Vinny Paz, Cory Spinks, Mike Tyson, Pernell Whitaker
- Downloadable Content: alternate versions of Sugar Ray Leonard, James Toney and George Foreman, Oscar De La Hoya, Vitali Klitschko, Wladimir Klitschko, Bernard Hopkins, Evander Holyfield, Sonny Liston
- Returning Fighters: Lennox Lewis (Out since 2004), Miguel Cotto (Out since Round 2), Shane Mosley (Out since Round 2)
- Fighters Removed: Calvin Brock, Floyd Patterson, Jeff Lacy, Micky Ward, Juan Lazcano, Vicente Escobedo, Jesús Chávez
- Fight Night Champion
- Updates: Story mode, pantaloons (for Creating a Boxer), Fictional Fighters on the roster, Full Spectrum Punch Control, Regional Anaerobic Fatigue.
- Fighters Added: Chris Arreola, Timothy Bradley, Butterbean, Chad Dawson, David Haye, Kendall Holt, Daniel Jacobs (boxer), Zab Judah, Erislandy Lara, Peter Manfredo Jr., Fernando Vargas
- Downloadable Content: Jack Johnson, Jack Dempsey, Joe Louis, Rocky Marciano, Floyd Patterson, and alternate versions of Thomas Hearns, Bernard Hopkins, Roy Jones Jr., Roberto Duran, Pernell Whitaker, Oscar De La Hoya, Manny Pacquiao.
- Returning Fighters: Kevin Kelley (out since Round 2) and Jesse James Leija (out since Round 2)
- Fighters Removed: James Toney, Tomasz Adamek, Amin Asikainen, Cory Spinks, Kermit Cintron, Vivian Harris, Paulie Malignaggi, Marco Antonio Barrera, Nate Campbell, Arturo Gatti, Erik Morales, Fernando Montiel, Jorge Arce
|This article about a boxing video game is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|