Jade Raymond at the E3 2007
August 28, 1975
Jade Raymond graduated from St. George's School of Montreal in 1992 and Marianopolis College in 1994. She received a Bachelor of Science degree from McGill University in 1998, where she majored in computer science. Her first post-university job was as a programmer for Sony, where she eventually helped in the creation of Sony Online's first Research and Development group. This led to Electronic Arts where she worked as a producer on The Sims Online. In 2004, she started working for Ubisoft Montreal, where she was appointed as producer of Assassin's Creed.
Raymond later joined the G4 program The Electric Playground as a correspondent, working with Victor Lucas, Tommy Tallarico and Julie Stoffer. She volunteers for a non-profit organization called LOVE, dedicated to ending violence among youth in Canada. Raymond considers herself an avid gamer. In July 2009, Jade was named Managing Director of Ubisoft Toronto studio. She currently lives in Toronto with her husband, daughter and son.
Sony Online Entertainment 
Electronic Arts 
There Inc 
Ubisoft Montreal 
Ubisoft Toronto 
- Bjørn-Hansen, Søren (2007-11-06). "En kvinde blandt nørder" (in Danish). Metro International.
- Bjørn-Hansen, Søren (2007-11-08). "En spelproducent som sticker ut från mängden" (in Swedish). Metro International.
- Jade Raymond heading up Ubisoft Toronto
- Interview with Jade Raymond on Xbox Gazette
- There Credits
- "CBC News - Next Splinter Cell to be designed in Toronto". May 25, 2010. Retrieved February 21, 2011.
- "1UP - Ubisoft Toronto Working on Splinter Cell Sequel". May 25, 2010. Retrieved February 21, 2011.
- "IGN - Splinter Cell Blacklist announced". June 04, 2012. Retrieved June 04, 2012.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: Jade Raymond|