Jade Raymond, Managing Director, Ubisoft Toronto Feb 2012
August 28, 1975
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
|Residence||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|Alma mater||McGill University (B.S.)|
Jade Raymond graduated from St. George's School of Montreal in 1992 and Marianopolis College in 1994. She received a Bachelor of Science degree from McGill University in 1998, where she majored in computer science. Her first post-university job was as a programmer for Sony, where she eventually helped in the creation of Sony Online's first Research and Development group. This led to Electronic Arts where she worked as a producer on The Sims Online. From 2003-2004, Raymond joined the G4 program The Electric Playground as a part-time correspondent, working with Victor Lucas, Tommy Tallarico and Julie Stoffer. In 2004, she started working for Ubisoft Montreal, where she joined as the producer of Assassin's Creed. Raymond went on to become executive producer on Assassin’s Creed II, and was executive producer of new projects at Ubisoft Montreal, which included Watch Dogs and The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot.
In January 2010, Raymond moved to Toronto to take the role of managing director at the new Ubisoft Toronto studio.
Raymond is also on the Board of Directors of WIFT-T, an organization dedicated the advancement of women across film, television and screen-based industries.
On October 20, 2014, Ubisoft and Raymond announced they were parting ways. Alexandre Parizeau will replace her as head of the Toronto studio. Raymond did not announce what she is moving on to.
Sony Online Entertainment
- Assassin's Creed (2007) (Producer)
- Assassin's Creed II (2009) (Executive Producer)
- Watch Dogs (Executive Producer)
- The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot (Executive Producer)
- Bjørn-Hansen, Søren (2007-11-06). "En kvinde blandt nørder" (in Danish). Metro International.
- Bjørn-Hansen, Søren (2007-11-08). "En spelproducent som sticker ut från mängden" (in Swedish). Metro International.
- Interview with Jade Raymond on Xbox Gazette
- There Credits
- "CBC News - Next Splinter Cell to be designed in Toronto". May 25, 2010. Retrieved February 21, 2011.
- "1UP - Ubisoft Toronto Working on Splinter Cell Sequel". May 25, 2010. Retrieved February 21, 2011.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Jade Raymond.|