From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Flying car may refer to:
- Flying car (aircraft), an auto as popularized in either science fiction or fantasy, as a personal vehicle that would provide door-to-door aerial transportation
- Roadable aircraft, real-world autos that can legally travel on roads and can also take off, fly, and land as certified aircraft
- Personal air vehicle, a flying craft that can hypothetically be used as commonly and conveniently as a car
- Hovercar, a fictional automobile similar to hovercraft vehicles
- Fly-car, a rapid response medical assistance vehicle
- The Flying Car, a short film written and directed by Kevin Smith
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.