From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gaslight may refer to:
- Gas lighting, the use of flammable gas such as natural gas as a light source
- Gaslighting, a form of psychological abuse
- Gas Light (1938) a Patrick Hamilton stage play
- Gaslight (1940 film), starring Diana Wynyard, Anton Walbrook, Frank Pettingell, based on the play
- Gaslight (1944 film), directed by George Cukor, starring Ingrid Bergman and Charles Boyer and Angela Lansbury, based on the play
- Gaslight Tavern, a club in Lawrence, Kansas
- The Gaslight Cafe, a club in Greenwich Village in New York
- Gaslight (automobile), a defunct American automobile company (1960-circa 1961)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.