|Operating bases||Friedrichshafen Airport|
|Company slogan||German: Wir Fliegen Dich
English: We Fly You
|Key people||Rolf Seewald (Founder)
Renate Moser (Founder)
Claus Bernatzik (Managing Director)
Intersky Luftfahrt GmbH (stylized as InterSky) is an airline headquartered in Bregenz, Austria, operating scheduled services from its base at Friedrichshafen Airport, Germany, to major cities in Germany, Austria and Switzerland, as well as seasonal holiday flights to the Mediterranean.
Intersky was established in November 2001 and started operations on 25 March 2002. At that time the company was owned by Renate Moser (50%), then first female airline CEO, Rolf Seewald (35%), the founder and owner of Rheintalflug, and other shareholders (15%). As of 2010, the airline has 110 employees and is led by Claus Bernatzik, a former Rheintalflug and Eurowings Manager.
In July 2011 Intersky announced that Renate Moser and Rolf Seewald will take over again the operative management after 4 years absence. Claus Bernatzik (son of Renate Moser) will leave the company by end of the year.
In August 2012 is was announced, that InterSky has ordered two ATR 72-600. The two aircraft are scheduled to be delivered in December 2012 and March 2013. These aircraft will become the first ATRs to be operated by an Austrian carrier.
In the same month the airline announced too, that it will open a new base on Hamburg Airport. This plan was cancelled in October 2012, after OLT Express Germany also announced to connect Karlsruhe/Baden-Baden with Hamburg. Since OLT filed for bankruptcy since then, InterSky offers the route since March 2013 on a wet-lease contract with Avanti Air. This route will cease in January 2014 as Germanwings announced to start this route as well from spring 2014.
- Berlin - Berlin-Tegel Airport
- Düsseldorf - Düsseldorf Airport
- Dresden - Dresden Airport (begins May 2014) 
- Friedrichshafen - Friedrichshafen Airport Base
- Hamburg - Hamburg Airport
- Memmingen - Memmingen Airport seasonal
- Munich - Munich Airport seasonal
- Elba - Marina di Campo Airport seasonal
- Naples - Capodichino Airport seasonal
- Olbia - Costa Smeralda Airport seasonal
As of January 2014, the InterSky fleet consists of the following aircraft:
|Bombardier Dash 8 Q300||3||0||50|
|Embraer EMB 120 Brasilia (Wet lease from Budapest Air Service)||1||0||30|
- "Directory: World Airlines". Flight International. 2007-04-03. p. 94.
- volaspheric: InterSky orders two ATR 72-600
- volaspheric: InterSky to open a new base on Hamburg Airport
- http://www.flyintersky.com/en/company/fleet Retrieved 9 January 2014
Media related to InterSky at Wikimedia Commons