British 'Husky TSV' armoured vehicle
|Place of origin||United States|
|Used by||United Kingdom|
|Armor||Variable level armor kits|
|optional remote weapon station|
|Engine||International VT 365|
|Transmission||Allison 2500 SP|
The MXT-MV (Military Extreme Truck - Military Version) was introduced in 2006. Part of International Truck's Military Vehicles line, it is an International MXT extensively modified for military duty, transportable by C-130.
- 12 V/24 V/110 V Diamond Logic electrical system/vehicle monitoring
- 40° approach angle
- 25° departure angle
- 30" fording capability
- 1-10 passengers depending on configuration
Both variants are available with three different cab configurations: Standard, Extended Cab, and Crew Cab.
Standard, unarmored version.
The Plasan Sasa designed  armored version, the MXT-MVA, has the choice of two removable armor kits, dubbed A-Kit and B-Kit, with increasing levels of protection against bullets, mines, and IEDs.
Navistar built its rejected M-ATV candidate sharing some powertrain & suspension components with the MXT, but with a completely unique chassis. This protection system was designed by Navistar rather than their normal MXT and MRAP partner, Plasan.
- The MXT-MVA was demonstrated to the US Army on August 14, 2006 at the Aberdeen Proving Grounds.
- The Navistar MXT-MVA is the UK's Husky Tactical Support Vehicle (Medium). A contract for 351 (262+89) vehicles has been signed. 
- Heavier Armored Platforms are Required - Impressions from AUSA 06
- "Navistar Defence Debuts Its Husky Tactical Support Vehicle at U.K. Vehicle Show". Euroinvestor.co.uk. 2009-06-24. Retrieved 2010-07-07.
- "Navistar axes 275 workers in West Point". NEMS360.com. Retrieved 2010-07-07.
- "Oshkosh Wins MRAP ATV Contract". Quicktake.morningstar.com. 2010-01-27. Retrieved 2010-07-07.
- International MXT-MVA Extreme Armored Vehicle
- 07-Apr-2009 15:12 EDT (2009-04-07). "Navistar’s MXT Makes Breakthrough in Britain". Defenseindustrydaily.com. Retrieved 2010-07-07.