|Type||Armoured personnel carrier|
|Place of origin||Thailand|
|Used by||See Operators|
|Designer||Chaiseri Metal & Rubber Company|
|Manufacturer||Chaiseri Metal & Rubber Company|
|Produced||2010 – present|
|Engine||Cummins Diesel Engine
|Transmission||Allison automatic transmission|
|Ground clearance||0.4 Meters|
First Win is an infantry mobility vehicle with an all-welded steel V-shaped monocoque hull that provides high level protection against a variety of battlefield threats, including mines and improvised explosive devices. Gross vehicle weight is about 9 tonnes and it can carry up to 10 troops plus driver.
The Royal Thai Army has officially announced a first batch order of 21 First Wins. 5 additional First Wins are being negotiated for acquisition. The Thai Ministry of Justice has officially ordered 18 First Wins  designated for the Department of Special Investigation.
Chaiseri also plans to export the First Win to potential foreign customers.
A 7.62mm or .50 machine gun can be mounted on the roof, while firing ports allow use of small arms from inside. Remote Weapon System can also be installed upon requirement.
The First Win is powered by a Cummins diesel engine coupled with an Allison automatic transmission, providing maximum road speed of up to 100 km/h. The vehicle comes standard with powered steering, independent suspensions and run-flat tyres.
- First Win: The original veriant.
- First Win-E: a smaller variant, comparable to the HMMWV.
- Royal Thai Army - 21 First Wins ordered in March 2012. About 50 ordered in 2013. RTA's source has indicate interest in the smaller First Win-E. Other 200 confirmed ordered, at least 18 per year will be delivered.
Potential and future operators
- Malaysian Army - Chaiseri is collaborating with Malaysian DRB-Hicom Defence Technologies (Deftech) on promoting the First Win as a replacement for the Malaysian Army's aging Rheinmetall Condor.
- "Chaiseri Defence Vehicle present for the first time at IDEX - Army Recognition". Retrieved 4 November 2014.
- "Thailand; Army orders First Win MRAPS". Retrieved 4 November 2014.
- "A strong niche player - Eurosatory 2012 - IHS Jane's". Retrieved 4 November 2014.
- "Protected mobility- VEHICLES SLOW TO ACCELERATE IN ASIA". Retrieved 4 November 2014.
- "New life, extended life - IDEX 2013 - IHS Jane's". Retrieved 4 November 2014.
- "First Win APC from Thailand - IDEX 2011 - IHS Jane's". Retrieved 4 November 2014.
- http://www.thaiarmedforce.com/taf-military-news/53-rta-news/444-das2012-firstwin.html Royal Thai Army Service First Win
- http://www.janes.com/article/27953/thai-malaysia-collaborate-on-4x4-for-malaysian-army Thai-Malaysia collaborate
- "Thailand-made Chaiseri First Win 4x4 armoured vehicle could enter in service with Malaysian army 200 - Army Recognition". Retrieved 4 November 2014.