Kanpur Institute of Technology
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (March 2011)|
|Kanpur Institute of Technology|
|Director||Dr. Nirbhay Singh|
|Location||Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Campus||Urban, 25 acres of campus on Kanpur-Allahabad Road (NH-2)|
|Former names||Indus Technical Education Society|
|Affiliations||AICTE , GBTU|
Kanpur Institute of Technology is an ISO 9001:2008 certified engineering institute situated in UPSIDC Industrial Area, Rooma, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India.The institute is approved by All India Council For Technical Education and affiliated to Gautam Buddha Technical University.
Kanpur Institute of Technology and Pharmacy is also being launched in the year 2009 by the same team, with the initiative to train people in the field of pharmacy, a pharmacy institute affiliated to Gautam Buddha Technical University (formerly Uttar Pradesh Technical University)
KIT campus is located at A-1, Rooma industrial area, kanpur, situated on the NH-2 express highway. The campus is accessible from major hub-points of kanpur in less Than 45 minutes.Campus is just 2 km from Kanpur Airport and 14 km away from Kanpur Central Railway Station on Kanpur –Allahabad highway(NH-2) towards Allahabad
Affiliation, Approval & Membership
KANPUR INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
- Kanpur Institute of Technology is approved by the All India Council For Technical Education, ministry of human resources development, government of India, new delhi,and is accredited by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA) for excellence in quality education.
- The institute is approved by the government of Uttar Pradesh.
- The institute is affiliated to Gautam Buddha Technical University (formerly U.P. Technical university), Lucknow.
- Kanpur Institute of Technology is a member of Indian Society for Technical Education(I.S.T.E.)
KANPUR INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY AND PHARMACY
- Kanpur institute of Technology & Pharmacy is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), ministry of human resource development, government of India, new delhi.
- The institute is approved by the government of Uttar Pradesh .
- The institute is affiliated to Gautam Buddha Technical University (formerly U.P. Technical University), Lucknow.
Campus is located at rooma industrial area (Kanpur-Allahabad road), kanpur. Spread over an area of 25 acres. The campus has separate hostels for boys and girls. The wi-fi campus has a library and a student activity centre for co-curricular and extracurricular activities. KIT boasts a conference and seminar halls. The institute has three academic & administrative block with a total carpet area of 50,000 sq. ft. there are Lecture Theatre, Class Rooms, Tutorial Rooms, Faculty Rooms, Office for the HOD; S, director’s office, administrative office, registrar’s office, maintenance office, Reprographics Room, Strong Room, Reception Lounge and the Visitor’s Rooma .
The library is fully automated with libsey and now houses about 25000 volume of books. The library subscribes to about 100 national/ international journals in print form, 95 in electronic through internet, 17 magazines and all newspapers . A collection of CDs recognized & DVDs is also available for its users. The library is a member of DELNET\(developing library network).
The computer centre is equipped with software and technologies . presently the Department has 8 labs. With the capacity of 300 student. There are 400 system, 50printers, LCD projectors, Scanner, digital camera, router connected to the network through 8 server. . 24 hours internet connectivity facilities are available in hostel as well as in computer centre.
In campus separate boys & girls hostel with full security and all modern facilities like mess, water cooler,24 hour power supply,24 hour medical facilities,common rooms,gymnasium are available in the institutes.
Kanpur Institute of Technology is a new-age educational institution providing education in a spectrum of disciplines.
- Master of Computer Application (MCA)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kanpur Institute of Technology.|