In business since 1920 (as Tanaka Rolling Stock Works) and renamed The Kinki Sharyo Co., Ltd in 1945. They have produced the light rail vehicles used by a number of transportation agencies.
- LA's Metro Blue and Exposition Lines, with units for the future Crenshaw Line and extension of the Gold Line on order.
- San Jose's VTA Light Rail
- Phoenix's METRO Light Rail
- Seattle's Sound Transit Central Link Light Rail
- Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART) light rail Dallas, Texas
- Hong Kong's Kowloon-Canton Railway (merged with Mass Transit Railway in 2007.)
- Singapore's Mass Rapid Transit system
- Japan Rail group
- Philippines' Manila Light Rail Transit System
|This section's factual accuracy may be compromised due to out-of-date information. (December 2012)|
Kinki Sharyo also produces steel doors, KJ series, for public housing in Japan.
- LRTA Line 1 Manila, Philippines
- Third Generation Light Rail Vehicle - LRT 1
- Railway Transportation in the United States
- Low Floor Light Rail Vehicle - Santa Clara County, California
- Type 7 Light Rail Vehicle- Boston, Massachusetts
- HB Series (informal name) low-floor light rail vehicle - Newark & Hudson County, New Jersey
- Super LRV (semi-formal name for rebuilt product) - Dallas, Texas
- LF LRV - Sound Transit Link Light Rail, Seattle, Washington
- LF LRV - Phoenix, Arizona (to enter service 2008)
- LFX-300, ameriTRAM™
- Cairo metro
- M, N1 and N2 Cars for No.1 Line
- M, N1,N2 and T Cars for No.2 Line
- KCR in Hong Kong (merged with MTR in 2007)
- Japan Railway
- N700 Series Shinkansen
- 700 Series Shinkansen
- 500 Series Shinkansen
- 300 Series Shinkansen
- 681 series West Japan Railway and Hokuetsu Express Limited Express
- 683 series West Japan Railway Limited Express
- E257 series East Japan Railway Limited Express
- 285 series West Japan Railway and Central Japan Railway Sleeping car
- 287 series West Japan Railway limited express train
- 313 series Central Japan Railway Suburban Electric Train
- 223 series West Japan Railway Suburban Electric Train
- 225 series West Japan Railway Suburban Electric Train
- 321 series West Japan Railway Commuter Electric Train
- 7000 series Shikoku Railway Suburban Electric Train
- 303 series Kyushu Railway Commuter Electric Train
- 1500 series Shikoku Railway Diesel Train
- Private railway, etc., in Japan
- Double decker cars "Vista Car" - Kintetsu
- 21020 Series Kintetsu Limited Express Electric Train "Urban Liner Next"
- 23000 Series Kintetsu Limited Express Electric Train "Ise-Shima Liner"
- 22600 Series/16600 Series Kintetsu Limited Express Electric Train "Ace"
- 50000 series Kintetsu Limited Express Electric Train "Shimakaze"
- 3220, 5820, 6820, 9020 and 9820 Series Kintetsu "Series 21" Commuter Electric Car
- 1000 Series Hanshin Electric Railway Commuter Train
- 50 series - Kyoto Municipal Transportation Bureau subway Train for Tozai Line
- 80 Series Osaka Municipal Transportation Bureau Linear Motor Subway Cars for Imazatosuji Line
- 30000 Series Osaka Municipal Transportation Bureau Subway Cars for Tanimachi Line and Midosuji Line
- Tokyo Metro 05 series
- LF LRV - 5100 Series Hiroshima Electric Railway
- 2000 series Fukuoka Municipal Transportation Bureau Stainless Steel Electric Train
- Smart BEST hybrid Battery electric multiple unit
- Nelson, Laura J. (November 26, 2014) "Japanese firm plans to build light-rail cars in L.A. area after all" Los Angeles Times
- Fazio, A.E. (Widener University); T.R. Parsons Brinckerhof. Operations and Communications Designing New Light Rail Taking Engineering Beyond Vanilla (Report). Transportation Research Circular E-C058: 9th National Light Rail Transit Conference. http://onlinepubs.trb.org/onlinepubs/circulars/ec058/11_01_Fazio.pdf. Retrieved 2011-05-05.
- "Railway Gazette: LFX-300 Ameritram hybrid streetcar unveiled in Charlotte". Retrieved 2011-02-13.