From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lumumba may refer to:
- Patrice Lumumba (1925–1961), the first Prime Minister of the Congo
- Lumumba Stanislaus Di-Aping, a Sudanese diplomat and negotiator at 2009 United Nations Climate Change Conference
- François Lumumba, Congolese politician; son of Patrice Lumumba
- Guy-Patrice Lumumba, Congolese politician; son of Patrice Lumumba
- Chokwe Lumumba, Jackson, Mississippi mayor
- Lumumba (band), an Argentinan reggae band
- Lumumba (drink), a drink made with cocoa, rum and cream
- Heritier Lumumba, an Australian rules footballer for Collingwood in the AFL.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lumumba.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.