From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Macarena may refer to:
- "La Macarena", the title given to "Nuestra Señora de la Esperanza" (Our Lady of Hope) (or Mary, the mother of Jesus), in Seville, Spain
- "Macarena (name)", a common first name in Spain (especially in Sevilla) and some Latin American countries
- Nuestra Señora de la Esperanza de la Macarena ("Our Lady of Hope"), a church in Macarena, Seville
- Macarena, Seville, a neighborhood in Seville, Spain, where "La Macarena" is located
- Serranía de la Macarena, a range of mountains in Colombia
- Parque Nacional de La Macarena, a National Park in Colombia in the Serranía de la Macarena
- La Macarena, Colombia, a village in Meta Department, Colombia
- "Macarena" (song), a song by the band Los del Río and the dance devised for it
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.