From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up wannabe in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wannabe or Wanna Be is a pejorative for a person who wishes to be or do something, but lacks the qualifications or talent.
Wannabe may refer to:
- "Wannabe" (song), a 1996 song by the Spice Girls
- Wannabe (film), a 2005 comedy film starring Craig Young, directed by Richard Keith
- Wannabe (TV series), a British television reality series presented by Toby Anstis and Chanelle Hayes
- "Wannabe" (CSI: Miami), the 18th episode of the 2003/04 season
- "Wannabe" (D:TNG episode), a 2002 episode of Degrassi: The Next Generation
- "Wanna Be", a 2007 song by Dizzee Rascal, from the album Maths + English
- Wannabe: A Hollywood Experiment, from Jamie Kennedy
- Madonna wannabe, a 1980s fad among fans of the singer Madonna
- "Wanna Be" (album), a 2012 album by AOA
- Celebrity impersonator
- Poseur, a pejorative term
- Manqué, a term used in reference to a person who has failed to live up to a specific expectation or ambition
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wannabe.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.