|Headquarters||Northampton, England, UK|
|Key people||Charlie Crossley Cooke,(Chief Executive)
Fred Esiri (Chairman)
|Operating income||£22.5 million|
|Net income||£16.9 million|
|Employees||526 (November 2013)|
Opus Energy Limited (trading as Opus Energy Limited, Opus Energy (Corporate) and Opus Gas Supply Limited) is an electricity and gas supplier, based in the United Kingdom, in Northampton.  It has an additional office in Oxford, UK. It was founded in 2002 by Charlie Crossley Cooke, Chief Executive. Opus Energy Limited is an independent supplier of power and competes against a number of larger energy companies in the UK.
In October 2013 Opus Energy was ranked in The Sunday Times Top Track 250 for the third consecutive year, in position 56. Previously the business had been ranked 129th in 2012  and 186th in 2011.
The company was established in 2001 as Oxford Power Holdings Limited. It was renamed Opus Energy Limited on 28th October 2010.
Currently 50.01% of the company’s shares are held by management, 20% are owned by Telecom Plus Plc and the remaining 29.99% of shares are held by International Power Plc, a wholly owned subsidiary of GDF Suez . Opus Energy and International Power Plc agreed a power supply contract which gives Opus Energy Limited access to the wholesale electricity markets.
In 2007 Opus Energy began providing their customers with smart meters, a meter that records energy consumption and sends data back for remote reporting.The company signed up to the Which? Smart Meter campaign in 2011, this campaign asks power suppliers to install meters without attempting to sell extra services or products.
Sponsorship and Fundraising
In 2009 Opus Energy Limited began sponsoring a pommel horse gymnast, Daniel Keatings.  Opus Energy also sponsored the Sharp Novices' Hurdle horse race in Cheltenham in 2011 and 2012. As part of the sponsorship deal the race was renamed to the “Opus Energy Novices' Hurdle”. During 2010/2011 Opus Energy Limited raised money for the Cystic Fibrosis Trust. The company has pledged to continue working with the charity during 2011/2012.
- "Energy firm to take on 100 new staff". Northampton News. 19 October 2011. Retrieved 22 March 2012.
- "2013 Top Track 250 league table". The Sunday Times. 13 October 2013.
- "2012 Top Track 250 league table". The Sunday Times. Retrieved 22 April 2012.
- "2011 Top Track 250 league table". The Sunday Times. Retrieved 2011.
- "GDF Suez to take full ownership of International Power", "BBC News", 16 April 2012
- "Research suggests SMEs favouring on site renewable energy". Retrieved 17 April 2012.
- "Business energy supplier to fit smart meters for free". 18 January 2011. Retrieved 22 March 2012.
- "Our smart meter campaign". Retrieved 22 March 2012.
- "Keatings gains sponsorship deal". BBC Sport. 2 September 2009. Retrieved 22 March 2012.
- Sports News "14:55 Opus Energy Novices' Hurdle". 11 November 2011. Retrieved 22 March 2012.
- "Opus Energy is supporting the Cystic Fibrosis Trust". Retrieved 26 March 2012.
- "Opus Energy is supporting The Cystic Fibrosis Trust". Retrieved 26 March 2012.