20 July 1985
Makati City, Philippines
|Occupation||VJ, actress, fashion designer, model, make-up artist, TV host, recording artist|
|Height||5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)|
Solenn Heusaff (born on July 20, 1985) is a Filipina VJ, actress, TV host, model, singer, fashion designer, painter, and professional make-up artist. She was one of the official castaways of Survivor Philippines: Celebrity Showdown which aired from August 30 to December 3, 2010 on GMA Network. She made it to the Final Three. In December 2010, she signed a recording contract with MCA Universal Philippines, a movie contract with Regal Entertainment, and a television contract with GMA Network and GMA Artist Center.
Solenn Heussaff is the second child of Cynthia Adea, a Filipina, and Louis Paul Heussaff, a former French Marine of Breton descent, who is now the head of a service company SOS, for the petroleum industry. She has an older sister named Vanessa and a younger brother named Erwan.
After graduating from Eurocampus (European International School of Manila), Heussaff went on to study fashion design in Studio Berçot, Paris for three years. She also took a 6-month course in basic beauty/fashion make-up, body painting and prosthetics at Ecole Fleurimont, Paris. She then proceeded further studies at the Make Up Forever Academy.
Before she entered showbiz, she was an endorser of several products in and outside the country. She is currently endorsing Vitress Hair Solutions, Asian Secrets, Argentina, Century Tuna, Greenwich Pasta and Robinsons Land Corporation.
Survivor Philippines: Celebrity Showdown
Solenn Heusaff became one of the fan favorites in the reality show Survivor Philippines: Celebrity Showdown. She was also one of the most controversial castaways and even became one of the trending topics on Facebook and other social networking sites during the airing of the show. She ended up being one of the top three finalists alongside Ervic Vijandre and Akihiro Sato. The latter was declared winner.
After Survivor Philippines, GMA Network already had several projects lined up for her. She became one of Richard Gutierrez's leading ladies in the film My Valentine Girls alongside Lovi Poe. In the film, she played the role of Richard's best friend who later became his girlfriend.
She was also chosen as one of the leading ladies of Richard Gutierrez in the telefantasya Captain Barbell, which aired in March 2011. She currently has a makeover show on GMA News TV which also started airing in March 2011. Her role was that of a reporter named "Janna". She had a limited airing time in the show because of other projects such as Temptation Island in which she starred alongside Marian Rivera, Heart Evangelista, Lovi Poe and Rufa Mae Quinto.
Heussaff released her self-titled debut album on July 17, 2011 on Party Pilipinas. She then had her first autograph signing at SM Mall and Astroplus The Block on the same day. She held her first major concert from August 19 to 26, 2011 at Teatrino Promenade, Greenhills.
She released her second album entitled SOS on August 23, 2013. On August 25 after Heussaff performed her latest single, "Diva" featuring Ron Henley from her sophomore album, she was awarded her first platinum award for her self-titled album.
|2014||Ilustrado||Nellie Boustead||GMA Network
GMA News TV
|2013||Adarna||Ibong Adarna II / Daiana||GMA Network|
|Akin Pa Rin ang Bukas||Jade Carmelo|
|Sunday All Stars||Herself|
|2012||Taste Buddies||Host||GMA News TV|
|Eat Bulaga!||Co-host||GMA Network|
|2011/2014||Fashbook||Host||GMA News TV|
|2011/2012||Bubble Gang||Herself||GMA Network|
|2011||Spooky Nights Presents: Da Mami||Beth|
|Captain Barbell||Janna Rahmani|
|2010||Survivor Philippines: Celebrity Showdown||Herself|
|2010/2013||Party Pilipinas||Co-host / performer|
|2014||Da Possessed||Anna||Star Cinema and Regal Films|
|Mumbai Love||Ella||Capestone Pictures|
|2013||Status: It's Complicated||Sylvia||Regal Films|
|2012||Sosy Problems||Margaux Bertrand||GMA Films|
|D' Kilabots Pogi Brothers Weh?!||Lulu||APT Entertainment/ M-Zet Productions|
|Boy Pick-Up: The Movie||Angel||GMA Films and Regal Films|
|2011||Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow||Selene||Regal Films|
|Temptation Island||Pura K.||GMA Films and Regal Films|
|My Valentine Girls||Andie||GMA Films|
|2014||Colgate Optic White|
|2006||Kotex with Dennis Trillo|
Awards, Nominations and Achievements
||Top 5 (with Kathryn Bernardo)||
- Solenn Heussaff page at iGMA.tv. Retrieved October 9, 2011.
- "The French Connection". rogue.ph. Retrieved October 24, 2010.
- "Channel V PH: VJ Solenn". Channel V Philippines. Retrieved February 13, 2011.
- "WTalent Management Profile: Solenn Heussaff". WTalent Management. Retrieved February 20, 2011.
- "Solenn Heusaff signs three-year, three-album contract with MCA Music". pep.ph. Retrieved June 25, 2011.
- "Designer Spotlight: Solenn Heussaff for TAN-GAN". StyleBible.Ph. Retrieved April 19, 2010.
- "Solenn Heussaff: The Painter". Pelicola.tv. Retrieved October 29, 2010.
- "The Next Make-up Artist: Solenn Heussaff". Philippine Daily Inquirer. Retrieved October 3, 2008.
- spot.ph "Solenn Heussaff signs contracts with Regal Films and MCA Universal". spot.ph. Retrieved December 2, 2010.
- "Solenn Heussaff, Bianca King and Magalona siblings sign up with GMA Artist Center". pep.ph. Retrieved December 3, 2010.
- "Louis-Paul Heussaff. Le Breton Manila". Le Telegramme. Retrieved August 24, 2008.
- "Supply Oilfield Services (SOS): Chairman's Message". Retrieved April 20, 2011.
- "Body Talk with Solenn Heussaff". The Philippine Star. Retrieved September 8, 2010.