Sunfair Heights, California
|Time zone||Pacific (PST) (UTC-8)|
|• Summer (DST)||PDT (UTC-7)|
|GNIS feature ID||1661526|
The community is officially recognized by the US Geological Survey with a USGS feature ID of 1661526. Latitude and longitude for the community are . The USGS lists elevation above mean sea level as 2,580 feet. This location is about eight and one half miles northeast of Joshua Tree. State Route 62 traverses the area south of Sunfair Heights in an east-west direction. This community is served by the Morongo Unified School District. The ZIP Code is 92277 and the community is inside area code 760.
Other nearby geographic features include:
- Coyote Lake at .
- Copper Mountain at .
- Morongo Basin Broadcasting KCDZ-FM tower east of the Copper Mountain summit at .
- "Sunfair Heights, California". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- From: National Geographic Names Database, US Geological Survey. Data present as of 02/20/2006.
- Sunfair, California, 7.5-minute quadrangle, US Geological Survey, 1993.
- US Department of Education, National Center for Educational Statistics, Common Core of Data files, 2006.
- From: National Geographic Names Database, US Geological Survey.
|This San Bernardino County, California–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|