Tiger Woods PGA Tour Online
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2013)|
Tiger Woods PGA Tour Online was an online streaming version of the Tiger Woods franchise.
Players may take part in single player modes or in tournaments. Tournaments are split into weekly and daily competitions, and are sometimes based on events currently happening in the PGA Tour. For example, during the US Open, the courses that have had the US Open have a discount on points.
Players can choose between monthly and yearly subscriptions with unlimited access, or choose to pay for individual rounds through microtransactions. Players who don't subscribe are still allowed to compete, although they are usually allowed to play only one or two rounds each day. Each day a player logs in, on their first login they receive 10 micro-transaction points and they receive 5 micro-transaction points for completing the first round of the day.
On September 6, 2011, it became integrated with the Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12 PC version.
Tiger Woods PGA Tour Online is an online copy of Tiger Woods series video games.
It has been created at 2011 by Electronic Arts with 31 golf courses, including Augusta National and Augusta National Par 3. There are also 29 other golf courses. You need to have at least 10 points to get into the golf course. You need the maximum of 30 points to get into a golf course.
Courses available for Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters
- Augusta National - Augusta National Par 3 Course - The Els Club - Royal Melbourne G.C - Costa Navarino (Dunes Course) - Atlanta Athletic G.C - Kiawah Island Golf
Courses available for only 10 points
- TPC Sawgrass - Turnberry - Riviera C.C
Courses available for only 15 points
- Bethpage Black - Torrey Pines G.C - Sheshan G.C
Courses available for 20 points
- St. Andrews (The Old Course) - Pebble Beach Golf Links - Harbour Town Golf Links - Oakmont C.C - Bay Hill Club and Lodge
Courses available for 25 points
EA sports retired Tiger Woods PGA Tour Online on Jul 6th, 2013.
- "Get fired for playing Tiger Woods PGA Tour Online now!". Destructoid. Retrieved 6 April 2010.