Aberdeen, Porter County, Indiana
|Aberdeen, Porter County, Indiana|
Location of Aberdeen in Porter County, Indiana.
|• Total||1.3 sq mi (3.3 km2)|
|• Land||1.3 sq mi (3.3 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2)|
|Elevation||725 ft (221 m)|
|• Density||1,472/sq mi (568.2/km2)|
|Time zone||Central (CST) (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|GNIS feature ID||2038158|
Aberdeen is a census-designated place (CDP) in Center Township, Porter County, in the U.S. state of Indiana. The community centers on The Course at Aberdeen, a golf course. The population of the CDP was 1,875 at the 2010 census.
Aberdeen is located at Valparaiso, the county seat.(41.44183, -87.11420), 3 miles (5 km) southwest of
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Archived from the original on 2013-09-11. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Aberdeen, Porter County, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2017-04-02.
- "Geographic Identifiers: 2010 Demographic Profile Data (DP-1): Aberdeen CDP, Indiana". U.S. Census Bureau, American Factfinder. Retrieved March 25, 2013.
- "Census of Population and Housing". Census.gov. Retrieved June 4, 2016.