Allah Valley Airport
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Allah Valley Airport|
|Operator||Civil Aviation Authority of the Philippines|
|Serves||Surallah, South Cotabato|
|Elevation AMSL||600 ft / 183 m|
Allah Valley Airport (IATA: AAV, ICAO: RPMA) is an airport serving the general area of Allah Valley, located in Surallah, South Cotabato, in the Philippines. There are currently no scheduled flights serving this airport.
- "Allah Valley Airport (AAV)". World Airport Codes. Retrieved 22 May 2014.
- "Information of Allah Valley Airport". Airport-Data.com. Retrieved 22 May 2014.
- "(AAV) Alah Airport Overview". FlightStats Inc. Retrieved 27 May 2014.
- "International Airport Code Listing IATA and ICAO codes for airports". Airport Arrivals International. Retrieved 27 May 2014. Note that IATA Official Website correctly names the airport "Allah Valley".
- "Airport Directory". Civil Aviation Authority of the Philippines. December 5, 2013. Retrieved 22 May 2014.
|This Philippines-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|